DIVA IS WALKING OFF HER BIG BUM AND TUM !!!! Join Me !!!!

Hi Viva,

I hope that you have a wonderful time with Mr Diva and "baby" Diva, and that resting that hip does the trick. I highly recommend aquafit classes, if the hip continues to be an issue.

MM

Thanks MM I got a STS this week too !!! So hoping not to regain any back during this 3 week break...or I shall be hitting a big detox when I return, hehehe !!! You are on holiday soon aren't you ??? I love holidays just wish we could travel more !!

Diva x

Hi Diva,

We fly out very early on Tuesday the 12th for San Antonio for about 9 days.

MM

Thanks Diva -- I am looking forward to it.

MM

Well done, glad your doing so we and seem to have changed your outlook, no more couch potatoe!
I remember following your thread when you first started, thinking oh yeah I can do that. But I still have done nothing at all, except have good Intentions. So honestly you've done so well.
I just wondered how much your body shape has changed?
x

Well done, glad your doing so we and seem to have changed your outlook, no more couch potatoe!
I remember following your thread when you first started, thinking oh yeah I can do that. But I still have done nothing at all, except have good Intentions. So honestly you've done so well.
I just wondered how much your body shape has changed?
x

Hi Karen !! I think I shocked myself with staying with it!! I have tried to do things like this a zillion times before especially when I was a yo-yo dieter !!
Change in body shape, is hard to describe really, as I'm still heavy, but.....I have toned up my legs all the way up now, as before I had big fat deposits like hard blotchy lumps on my legs under my bottom. My bottom has gotten smaller, and I can see real definition now between my waist and hips. I carried a lot of weight on my stomach. I think I lost just under 3 inches from my waist. Clothes are fitting much better now, as jeans are not skin tight on chubby legs now, and tops do not look like there are rolls of fat trying to escape from underneath.
I feel tighter under my remaining chubby bits, as if there may actually be some muscle tone lurking!!!
I am going to restart again in about 2 weeks or so....if you can stick with it walking will get you results. I am planning to post some photos in about June/ July to show what losing around 100 lbs of fat looks like...I just need to restart and wobble the last bit of that off !!!!

Diva x

Good for you, your an insparation, look forward to seeing the pics :)
X

Hi guys, I am back after a 3 week break, where I have done no walking. Well not my proper walking workouts with my pedometer and Treadmill !!!
The healthy eating was non existant, but I think that is what holidays are for !!!! Going to ease myself back in to the walking, not planning to do that many miles this week. Hoping with the decent weather to add outdoor walks and to get the bike out of the garage !!! Hehe !!!!
Even Mr D is feeling the after holiday blues and fatness, and is threatening to jump on the Treadmill !!!

So I will post here as soon as I have got the food side back under control.....

How is everybody ??? Tell me your walking progress/ stories, it really is the simplest and cheapest type of exercise !!!!

Diva x

Happy Easter Monday, Diva!

My younger sister has been doing 30 mins. a day (minimum) on the treadmill every day for the month of April. She will reward herself with some new trainers if she completes the whole month. She plans to then up the distance, speed, etc. little by little until she back doing regular fitness. She is in good health and pretty good shape (I think her BMI is about 23.5). She wants to lost about ten pounds and improve her aerobic fitness and bodytone.
So, while I visiting her on holiday -- I did the treadmill most days with her. I have been back since Friday and not working out -- but I think I'll do the same sort of challenge myself for May (however, I'll make elliptical for 20 minutes minimum -- as I have one of those but no treadmill).

Good on you for getting back at it -- and good luck with getting food back under control (I am finding it a bit of a challenge atm).

Hi MM, nice to hear from you !! I forgot it was Easter Monday today, as not really celebrated here.
Mr D went back to work and is joining the more healthier eating options, he was sort of following it, just with more beers and snacks in the evening.....
Actually very proud as he went on the Treadmill tonight, the first time he has used it in months and months !!! Put me to shame, as I am easing my way back into it. Well no excuses I can think of are good enough to delay it much longer, and I know I need to haul a**e as they say. Just having this break has really scuppered me !!! Somebody shout at the naughty Diva and say Lardy Pants..... time to stop the delay and get the walking under way !!!!!

Diva x

Your back:)
Look forward to Reading about your progress.

Thanks Karen !!! How are you ??? The weather here is scorching, mid eighties !!! I love the hot weather, just wish I had the hot weather body to go with it !! Hehe !!!!

Survived Day 1 of my fresh shake up restart,just still failing on the walking restart....what IS wrong with me??????

Diva x

Well you'd better get back on track, alot of people inspired by your walking diary!!!

I'm good, done 30 day shred and went swimming, I'm going to ache tomorrw.
Going to start walking too this week.

I'M BACK WALKING !!!!

I'M BACK WALKING !!!!

I'M BACK WALKING !!!!

Just over 4 miles done, on the Treadmill ( was going outside, but it went all stormy on me here!!)
At a slow speed, felt like a stroll !!!!

Come on peeps, get your FAT STOMP on !!!!!!

Diva x

Hi Viva,

I am going to try and do the walking for the month of May the way that my sister did for April. She has done 30 minutes a day minimum.

Hi MM !!! Have you started the May Challenge ??
Week 1 of my fresh restart is completed and I must admit I have been absorbed by just sticking to being really good again. It's always the same with me if I have been snacking and grazing again, grrrr !!

So miles walked this first week has not been good, but I did walk!! Actually only did 7.8 miles!!!! :eek:

Better than none I suppose !!

Diva x

Hi Viva or is it Diva? ;)

I have been trying to "get into" the walking and hitting about 50% with the walking the dog for 30 min. at least daily. But, I am going to make it 100% I hope and then carry-on.

I am also going to start my "planned fitness' again -- with a aquafit class this evening (I hope -- I need to book it).

It'll take a bit to get back up to what you were doing, but I know you will be doing your 20 a week soon.

Mel

Back