Dizziness

It's strange, one of the girls in my group started RTM today and she said she didn't enjoy her chicken breast! seems crazy cos I'm soooo looking forward to having my first piece of fish or chicken

glad you're going to be on the mend Corey. Don't add salt to your shakes, this just affects your kidneys. Your blood pressure won't pop up overnight cos you've added salt to your shakes. Morphing is great isn't it!? My salad morphed into some wine last week!

I was really looking forward to eating again, but it just didn't live up to expectation. It could be because it was kinda forced on me, or I might now just be one of those people that can take it or leave it when it comes to food - if it is the later, that would be great, that way I won't run to the cupboard every 5 minutes like I used too!

Morphing is fun - now if only I could get my body to morph into being slightly slimmer and about 15 years younger!!

Cheers buddy, the way you're losing weight (last week excluded) you'll be on RtM by the end of May for sure!!

Good luck with RTM, Corey. And since it's earlier than planned, an idea could be to ask your LLC if you can spend twice as long on week 1 and week 2... I remember reading that some people have done that to lose a bit more weight overall, as you can still expect a good weight loss the first two weeks of RTM. And just a little conventional food will make a difference to your dizziness - I felt the same last week and got a lot better after having some real food and lots of sleep. Enjoy!

That certainly is something to consider Bubbles, but am only actually starting RtM 4 days earlier than initially planned. Although I still have about 20lb altogether that I want to lose, I have a big event to attend in June, and want to be able to enjoy the day - by that point I should be on week 9 of RtM. I have every intention of ensuring that I remain in a state of mind where I am burning more calories per day then I am consuming, so fingers crossed will continue to lose each week, even if it is a few ounzes each week, it is still in the right direction, and I will be more than happy with that - at the end of the day, they all add up!!

Glad ur saw the doctor Corey, good luck with eating, you will be fine and your BP will soon improve and dizziness will reduce a lot! Thats what happened to me, i was really really bad that i didn't even tell anyone and suffered in silence for 3-4 weeks before taking action :)

Back