Dizzydellys back again.....

Morning Delly, yes that's what put me off, I always wanted a VW Bus, but the cost seemed to much to justify it really

Hi everyone
Didnt come on here yesterday due to not feeling too well, got home from work and went to bed for a couple of hours. Still not great today but getting on with it.
B flax porridge with dash of cream
L large salad with chicken and mayo
T sausages with cabbage fried in butter and cream, cant't wait!
Counting down to weigh day!!
Have a good evening xx

Youre very organised... I like the sound of the Flax porridge. Do you have recipe to hand?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Delly, hope you feel better later love.

Stormy, the recipe is on the recipe thread I think.

Morning all

What a lovely day, makes you feel so much better when its like this!

B 2 bacon egg mushrooms
L salad with ham
T chicken stroganoff and broccoli

Have a lovely day xx

Youre very organised... I like the sound of the Flax porridge. Do you have recipe to hand?

Morning stormy
The Flax porridge was pinched from Quak,Im sure she doesnt mind!! :D
I just grind some flax add about 1 tbs of sweetneer, pinch of cinnamon and mix with hot water until you get it to the consistancy you like then add a drop off cream!
Makes a change from a fry up x

Thanks, I really do need to get a coffee grinder x I'll try it ASAP. Thinking it might be a nice winter brekky

And it makes you regular. LOL

Morning Delly

Morning everyone
Hope everyone is well on this lovely sunny day! :)
Weigh in today and im soooo pleased 4.5lbs off :woohoo:
B 2 egg omlette, mushrooms and cheese
L ham salad
T lamb shank and broccoli
Going to try really hard to up my water intake and reduce the pepperamis and salami for the following week.

Were going to have a run over too scarbrough in the van this weekend, take advantage of this lovely weather! :)
Have a good weekend everyone xx

Wow 4.5lbs! Amazing! Well done! :) How long have you been doing atkins for: (hope you don't mind me asking) I was just wondering what the average weekly weight loss is on atkins or can it vary from person to person?

The flax porridge sounds scrummy! Might give that a go myself as bacon and egg can be a bit boring if you have it everyday!

Have a great weekend and well done again! :)

xwendywoox

Well done dizzy - great weight loss!!:)

Have a fab weekend Delly and congrats on the weight loss! I have fond memories of Scarborough, had many a childhood hol there. Enjoy the sunshine!

Woohoo - well done that's great:D. Have a fab weekend!
Xx

Morning Delly, I've never been to Scarborough, always wanted too. So how did it go love?

Morning all
Scarborough was lovely, very warm and busy!
Diet has gone to pot unfortunatly, too much wine and bbq food. I really struggle with weekends, Im sorted during the week but then I fail at weekends. Any way back on it now!

B flax porridge with cream
L chicken salad
T Gammon and broccoli

Have a good one x :)

Hi dizzy, welcome back on the wagon. Think i need a clean week - rather a lot of wine for me this weekend - whoops!

Morning Delly ... Hope you're back in the swing of it :)

Back