Do we expect 2 much from weight loss?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Maintenance' started by Foo Fan, 17 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Foo Fan

Foo Fan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi guys,

I've taken my measurements today (weight 9st 9lb)

Bust - 36
    Waist - 31
    Hips - 37 (biggest part just under belly button)

Anyway I've found my old diet cards from when I was started Cambridge (weight 11st 2lb)

Bust - 39
    Waist - 35
    Hips - 42 (however I remember she used to measure more around my bum than belly - so this is not accurate compared to today's)

My arms and legs have only gone down 1"

So I've lost 21lb but only lost a couple of inches... I thought that there would have been more inch loss?

I've got another 16lb to get to my goal but after looking at my measurements I don't think that it will make much difference?

I think the expectations I've got in my head are 2 high!

What does everyone think?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Zenaworrier

Zenaworrier Back to reality!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Totally agree hun.
    I had pictures in my head of swanning round in bikinis and short skirts when I lost weight but I still don't really feel confident enough to!
    As for the inches I think exercise plays a big part. I am back to the same weight I was near the end of TFR but due to me exercising I can still fit in 12's where before I was in 14's.
    Funny old thing!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.