Do WW still do silver 7's? (silver 7 for sig included:D)

nannis

Silver Member
I know when I used to go I got a silver 7 for every 7 pounds I lost, seeing all the little 7's was lovely.
I just made this 7 so I can put it in my sig when I reach each half a stone..
Thought i'd share, couldnt see a post like this anywhere, sorry if someone has already done this xx

z4985e5c316095qr8.gif

Last edited:
Do you go to meetings Irene? Im hoping to achieve what I want without meetings, just cannot justify the meeting charge everyweek (plus I used to spend a bomb at the meeting shop every week!)

They do, don't they? I had four of them but I'm still dealing with the Christmas gain :(

Love your avatar - hen party pic?

Yes I go to a meeting as I need the discipline of official weigh ins plus everyone is so supportive

Have a monthly pass which costs me £17 odd a month. I'd spend more than that on sweets and choc. Only get weighed at class

Irene xx

Aww it didnt work!!
How do i copy it into my sigi(i cant remember?)
xx

Think you copy the properties, then add the img tags to it?..or maybe the url ones?

Karen- Yes that was my hen, but noticed I had a fag hanging out of my mouth lol

Irene: to be honest we should be saving money by not eating god knows how many take aways a week!...Ive just been speaking to my old leader on facebook and shes holding the door waiting for me to come back, bless her...
I will see how I do by myself, but as soon as I feel a struggle i'll get my bum down the meeting :)

I love my meetings in fact its the highlight of my week!!!(how sad is that).
Dont get out much you see.

I do the monthly pass and use the WW site alot and have met some really nice peeps who i email regularly,you are very good doing it on your own.
How lovely of your old leader,my leader is great too.
Good luck xx

Back