Doctorwhogirl's Journey of Maintenance on Discovery! :)

Yep I'm going to have more for my dinner later!! :D

Stilll really afraid to use the 49 and was going to have more potato and go into them but I know I'm only doing that so I can have an extra special K bar later which is greedy...I'll see how I feel!

Living at home and being on a diet is SO HARD!

I just made my nice healthy lunch of Tortilla pizza with loads of veg and BNS chips and then my mam started making pancakes and offering me some. They were having the yummy pancakes with honey, and banana and nutella :(

And then I asked if they were doing dinner later? Because sometimes I eat what they make if I know I can point it easily enough or else I make my own stuff and they said they were getting a takeaway later what do I fancy!?

ARRRRGHHHH! :rolleyes:

Dry chicken chow mein is low in points. I count it as 10 think it's lower but just in case. I'm Gona have tesco ceasar salad. The whole packet is ten points but half of it is plenty throw in chicken breast slices and it takes it 7 points but it's delish!!

Oh is that a ready made salad?

Yeah I was going to have King Prawn Chow Mein, which is my favourite and used to be very low on discovery. No idea on Propoints. But I'm going to go back to what I always used to do and have a treat day on weigh in day and get a chinese then. This time I'll use my propoints. So I'm going to try and use as few of them as a I can and leave about 20-25 for that day! :) Please god I'll have a loss!

What is tortilla pizza? Sounds like something I would find delicious! Am about to start JUDDD in the next fortnight so am hoping for some ideas for delicious food.

How are you getting on? What are you down to now? I'm currently 10 stone 4 and desperate to see 9 stone 13 sometime soooonnn

What is tortilla pizza? Sounds like something I would find delicious! Am about to start JUDDD in the next fortnight so am hoping for some ideas for delicious food.

How are you getting on? What are you down to now? I'm currently 10 stone 4 and desperate to see 9 stone 13 sometime soooonnn

What is JUDDD? *confused* :p

Tortilla pizza is where you get a wrap, spoon some tomato puree on it, place some veg you've cooked on top and some cheese and bung it under the grill and it's like having a pizza! Really yum!

Well I've been struggling the last month, not with motivation or food or exercise, but my body is just rebelling against me and I actually gained weight for no reason! So finding it tough when I'm being so good and no results. Haven't had an off track day in a month apart from one!

I'm still at 11st 1. I got to my ultimate goal of 10stone in June 2010 but have been in and around a stone of that since. Usually around 10st 7. I want to get back to 10stone which was the weight given based on my height but to be honest my main goal at the minute is to be back into the tens!Then back to 10st 7 which is where my clothes fit comfortably!

JUDDD might suit you y'know!

It's basically intermittent fasting. So, on Monday for example you have an UP day - this is where you eat what you want, usually with an intake of between 1800 and 2000 calories. You follow this with a Down Day in which you consume 500 calories or less - and it's important that you don't exceed the 500 - although it's fine to exceed on an UP day. The weight loss comes from the 'swing' in calories from day to day... and then you follow your DD with a UD and so on and so forth...

It's easy to follow because even if you're desperate to eat on a DD, you only have to wait until the following day : ) Oh and it has proven health benefits too. Anyway, I intend to use it to maintain my weight so we will see how that pans out!

Ooh dunno bout such a lot cal day! I just want a semi normal food life with a healthy weight!! But we'll have to see if I can get my weight down!

On the plus, look what I found!!!!!!

Ww chips!!! So handy but slightly more expensive but I've worked out I can have bout 160 grammes frozen for just about the five points. Handy!!!

ForumRunner_20120826_171150.png

Yes the juudd diet sounds severe. Any way good luck with it hopefully it suits you. Those chips I be picking them up after work I'm going shopping Gona get a few things in. Want to make those pasties but Gona look for readymade pastry I point it. Hopefully it's not too bad.

Definitely make them! Just be careful of the points!

So here's today. Going out tonight but not going to drink. I'd rather eat. There will come a day soon where I want to go out and have a good few drinks but today is not that day. Getting weight moving again and enjoying yummy food is my current priority!

Week 1 Day 3

Tesco Micro oats 3pp
Skimmed milk 1pp
Clementine and small apple 0pp

Tortilla pizza: wrap 3pp
Tomato puree 0pp
Veg (aubergine, courgette, pepper, mushroom, onion) roasted 0pp
BNS chips 0pp
30g low fat cheese 2pp
SF Jelly

Melon and grape tub and few blueberries with nat yog 1pp

Chicken breast 4pp
Mushroom and philadelphia sauce (homemade) 1pp
WW oven chips 160g frozen 5pp
WW eclair 2pp

When I come home later tonight I'll have my treats
Tesco wafer bar 2pp
Potato thins 2pp

Exercise: 4km jog 3p earned

Daily 26/26
Weekly 1/49
Activity 0/7

BNS= butternut squash :)

Ooh dunno bout such a lot cal day! I just want a semi normal food life with a healthy weight!! But we'll have to see if I can get my weight down!

On the plus, look what I found!!!!!!

Ww chips!!! So handy but slightly more expensive but I've worked out I can have bout 160 grammes frozen for just about the five points. Handy!!!

View attachment 61250

Sainsburys 'be good to yourself' chips and Tesco light choices ones are pretty similar calorie/points wise for half the price!x

Thanks Jaly but my Tesco don't have them :( And don't live near a Sainsbury's! I'll keep an eye out tho!

Girls bad form hits again. tried on dresses for later and they still don't zip up properly. One month and they are still as tight. This has never happened before when I'm being good.

Don't want to go out now. Really don't.

Oh and had a taste of my mum's chinese (like half a prawn cracker with a dip in the sauce) 1pp
And 3 vice versas 1pp

Weekly 3/49

Bleuuuuurrrghhh

Thanks hun, just I have actually nothing to wear... you know that feeling when everything is tight and looks awful. Never mind the clothes that just won't zip!

I'm panicking about weight in now! Haven't checked scales but not sure if i can cope with another gain/sts!

Here's me moaning again! Sorry ladies, I'm a real worrier and I'll take any opportunity to share my panic attacks!

Give yourself a break. Go out don't be silly find something else for now, it will fit soon enough. In other news I ate about ten chipper chips from boyf plate!!!!! I was sooooo hungry, how many pp I don't know.

Back