Dominoes' SW Diary

boobs are funny things! :p

They are! I went to HoF in the end and they hooked me up with some fancy Elle McPherson stuff! In a 32C which I'm pretty pleased with! And a friend mentioned that I was getting skinny. Been so crap at sw recently but I am slowly getting back on it.

Right, today's food to keep me on track.

B: magic porridge, coffee x2 (hex a)
L: couscous, tuna, salad, vinaigrette, toffee muller light
D: jacket potato, HM burger, veg, ketchup (1 syn)
S: beer after training tonight (8 syns)

9/15 syns

Off skating tonight and then away for the weekend at uni. But at least that means no work tomorrow! In other news, I bought a size 10 top and 29" jeans last night. I'm pretty pleased with that! First time I EVER remember buying jeans that weren't a 30-something waist!

On my way to uni so just popping in to do my food for today:

B: yogurt and fruit, coffee (milk is hex a)
L: apricots (hex b), salad from m&s (prolly not strictly sw friendly but all wholefoods), lemonade (7.5 syns)
D: they feed us at uni but normally quite healthy, unprocessed stuff and I'll get yogurt instead of cake for dessert.

Weighed in at 11st4 this morning which is pretty good seeing as I ate toast when I got in last night and haven't really been on it!

I can only dream of ever fitting into 20 something jeans/trousers - even when i was slim i still had 34" hips. congrats on the loss, I would hate to have done SW at uni, there was no healthy food anywhere (unless you were rich) and, well, alcohol haha.

I can only dream of ever fitting into 20 something jeans/trousers - even when i was slim i still had 34" hips. congrats on the loss, I would hate to have done SW at uni, there was no healthy food anywhere (unless you were rich) and, well, alcohol haha.

Oh I'm just part time, I work full time too. I did WW as a student and it was so hard! Everyone eats junk and there's so much alcohol around!!

My hips are something like 39" but I have a skinny waist so have squeezed into very generous gstar jeans. All my weight is on my hips and thighs!

yeah my weight is on hips and bum. my bra bit is tiny and never changes...I've lost 2 1/2 stone and my hips/bum haven't gone down 1 size yet!!! once i get this next stone off which i regained after being silly this summer, it should start to go down...surely!

full time work and part time studying sounds hard, what are you studying??

I'm the same, everything is hips and thighs! Have managed to get into a size 12 jeans (which are big round the waist but snug on the hips) as they are a bit stretchy. Really need to take measurements soon to see what actual size I am! Hope you're weekend at uni wasn't too stressful.

Back