Dominoes' SW Diary

I woke up at 5am and threw up. Yesterday was almost definitely hangover related and today it's * time. Blergh. So I'm spending the day in bed again watching Drop Dead Diva. I've just made it as far as the kitchen to get some yogurt and blueberries which so far I've kept down. I'm so tired and achey but I did get a nice email from my boss when I emailed again today to say definitely not coming in. I'm trying to get through some basic work emails at the moment too, just to stay on top of it all.

Today would normally be weigh in day but I didn't sneak peek at home and I'm not going to make class either (it's in town, near work) so I'll have to pop along to another lunchtime one tomorrow.

Hope you feel better later on today.

Thanks ladies! Feeling much better at the moment, just sleepy and achey so I'm staying in bed. My weight seems to have shot up to 11st 10 again which is worrying me. But I'm on plan and drinking peppermint tea!

I hope so! I drank a lot on Sunday and ate loads of cake (but nothing else) but definitely not that much so hopefully I'll be fine by next week. Just got to keep my head in the right place. This is the kind of thing that would normally make me give up so just have to stay strong. It's a long journey.

Oh my god! I passed all my roller derby assessments, I get to play in the wreck (recreational) league, full contact! So excited about next Sunday!

Food diary:
B: porridge oats (hex b), yogurt, blueberries
L: sw pulled pork (1 syn for the mustard I used), rice, salad, after eight muller light
D: ended up going out for dinner so... steak, vegetables, potatoes, quite a bit of oil (6 syns), 175ml red wine (6 syns)

13/15 syns

Last edited:
Going to start trying extra hard tomorrow. I've been a bit crap at this and there's no excuse.

Wednesday:
B: magic porridge (hex b), coffee (.5 syn)
L: chicken, rice, salad, yogurt
D: sw pulled pork (1 syn), rice, veg
S: babybel (hex a)

1.5/15 syns

F**********ck. I'm back up to 11st12 this morning. I HATE * week. It's so discouraging. I missed weigh in yesterday so I'm just going to wait til next week and hope I'm back to normal. I feel so bloated and horrible.

Yes the * week bloat is horrible once you start weighing yourself on a regular basis. But don't worry, it will all be gone by the time your next weigh in comes around.

Stupidly had lunch out with a friend. And wine. But at least I had salad!

Wednesday:
B: magic porridge (hex b), coffee (.5 syn)
L: chicken, bacon, salad, dressing (?? syns), wine (8 syns)
D: sw pulled pork (1 syn), rice, veg
S: yogurt, tea (.5 syn)

10/15 syns and the dressing.

I'm definitely back on it today. Feeling a bit under the weather still but I'm going skating tonight and I'm in work nice and early to get things done. I also managed to finish my land law reading last night so just criminal to go before uni starts back next weekend. Hopefully I can squeeze that in between all the drinking over the next few days!!

Food:
B: magic porridge (hex b)
L: chicken and rice salad
D: jacket potato, tuna mayo (2 syns)
S: fredo (5 syns), yogurt, rum x2 (5 syns)

12/15 syns

Last edited:
Just back from skating and pub. I'm so tired and wondering if watching last night's GBBO is a good idea right now... Meh, tomorrow's Friday. Why not? Just had a sneaky weigh and my scales are looking good. So so glad they're back down!

Friday food so far:
B: eggs, fruit (forgot to buy yogurt!), coffee (0.5 syns)
L: chicken, couscous, salad, yogurt
D: baked potato, linda mccartney sausages, veg
S: tea (0.5 syns), freddo (5 syns)

Last edited:
Saturday's food:

Brunch out with friends: poached egg, toast (hex b), baked beans, mushrooms, grilled tomato, latte (hex a), 2x cauldron veggie sausages (2 syns)
Out tonight and hoping I can convince my friends to order Indian rather than pizza! We're also supposed to be playing drinking games but I might just make the excuse that I need to study in the morning...

Whoops, I'm sure you had a great time though and sometimes that's more important.

That's exactly it. I am getting there slowly, my weight's sticking around 11st5 even when I'm not super good so I'm not too worried. I've more or less decided not to go to class anymore. I go to a drop in lunchtime one so there's no IMAGE or anything, just a fiver and a bike ride up to Covent Garden to stand on some scales... Hm.

My food's been pretty good anyway, I think I'm just getting used to not snacking on crap:

B: magic porridge (hex b)
L: couscous, tomato and chickpea stuff (leftover pasta sauce), salad, yogurt, grapes
D: HM wedges, HM burgers, vegetables
S: freddo (5 syns), port (4 syns), bit of cheese while I was making dinner (hex a), tiny bit of blueberry pie my housemate made (all my other syns, oh well!)

Got to get back to studying now so I can watch the first episode of the new series of the Good Wife before bed. Boo.

I'd kind of forgotten that studying and working was like this. I finally stopped reading journals at about 11:30 last night. I'm soooooo tired. And not loving my weight either. 11st6. Grr. Drinking all the water and all the peppermint tea today. I feel really bloated and blergh.

B: magic porridge
L: couscous, tuna, salad, yogurt, grapes
D: not sure, might go out.

Need to go clothes shopping at lunch. I went after work yesterday and it was a disaster. I really need some new bras (my boobs are just disappearing!) and I wanted a pushup thing. Obviously M&S at Angel don't do these so I went to Intimissi. The woman measured me quickly over all my clothes and declared me a 36B. I wanted to laugh in her face. There's no way I've dropped three cup sizes and gone up a back size. So angry. So never going there again. One New Change at lunchtime it is! :D[h=1][/h]

Back