Donna's Diary

You've been talking to my other half haven't you? He makes me have shoe-clear-outs because of lack of space. This wedding is the best shopping excuse I've had for ages. I'm spending lots of time on ebay telling him it's wedding shopping :D

And i hope you have told him you need to renew your vows every 3 months so you have an excuse for more shopping!!! If he really really loved you, could you have a separate dressing boat next to where you live just for your essential items like shoes,handbags, clothes, chocolate - i think its a perfectly acceptable request really.....

And i hope you have told him you need to renew your vows every 3 months so you have an excuse for more shopping!!! If he really really loved you, could you have a separate dressing boat next to where you live just for your essential items like shoes,handbags, clothes, chocolate - i think its a perfectly acceptable request really.....

I can see that you and I are going to get on...

I know this is difficult but you have to make a choice shoes or chocolate. If you let me know how many chocolate bars for the shoes i am sure we can come to some arrangement...

hey Donna, just popping in to say hi and say I hope you're still doing well :) xxx

Hi everyone

Hope you all plugging away, getting rid of those excess pounds!!

Things going well, that time of the month and feel that crappy that didnt want to eat yesterday, what is that about, usually i want to eat anything and everyhing that isnt nailed down!!! Not sure if yesterday was a good or bad day as only managed 15points!! That is 6 left over - whoops!

Well today i plan to have

Branflakes and skimmed milk 3 pts
apple .5 pt
Ryvita x 4 2pts
Coronation tuna 1 pt
Butternutsquash and pepper soup 0 pts
(and very yummy!)
Toad in the hole 6.5 pts
Veg 0 pts
Jelly and fruit .5pt
Mullerlight 1.5 pts

Total 16.5 pts

Thats leaves me a further 4.5 pts to play with if hungry and a few from yesterday. Made a batch of Butternut and Red Pepper soup - the recipe is in the new little folders, and i was very surprised at how yummy that was and also how filling it was. I know it is 0 points but cant help thinking it must slow down weight loss - just feels like i am eating so much. Anyhow, really hoping for a 2 lb loss this week so need to get active and use these 0 point things to help me through difficult times, i hate to admit it though but i am so far, and i know its still early days for me, not having any difficult times - remind i said that in a few weeks when i am tearing my hair out because i m hungry and have no points left for the weekk LOL!!

Been lurking more this week and not posting so much so off to catch up

Have a fab weekend

Donna xx

why is it when you write a really long post you catch a button and it disappears!!!!!

Will do it again later - feel the need to nose in other peoples threads

xx

Happens to me all the time Donna, I post a long reply and then hit some random button that makes it all disappear!

0 point soup is the best, isn't it?

Hi Donna

Hope all is well, and yippeee its the weekend. I just noticed you're post about if you managed to lose 7lbs a month you'd be at target for June, I never thot about it that way!! Given me another little we boost of inspiration. Think I'm going to up the running in the coming weeks and try to cut out so much bread!!

Enjoy weekend

x

Thank you for your posts - been a busy bee all weekend and feel like i havent been on here forever!!! Will have so much to catch up on.

Foodwise, a good weekend although i think my points in the past week seem to have consisted of more alcohol and choc - will make an effort to pull that back and not lose my focus. Still have not made any effort on the activity front so again - must do better!!!

Food plan for today is

Porridge/pear/cinnimon/skim milk 3.5pts
Apple .5 pt
Mixes veg omelette 3pts
ww toffee bar 1.5 pts
WW Beefhotpot and free veg 3.5 pt
pineapple crumble 2.5 pts
fruit jelly yoghurt 1 pts

totsl 15.5 pts

That still leaves 5.5 pts for any extras.

Hope everyone had a good weekend - off to nose around

Donna xx

Hi there

Thought i would pop back in, dinner all prepared for when the children come home. Am sure they are both going to be gutted that despite all forecasts there is no snow!!!!

Weigh in on wednesday, hope i have lost, have been good but not convinced - still have a bit to go so hope that will change

Off for a nosey about

xx

Good luck for Wednesday.

We did have a fairly good covering of snow, but that has mainly gone now ehich will upset my children. It is snowing, but not settling.

Back