Donna's Diary

well done hun on a great result thats amazing xx

:eek:Have lost 4.5lbs!!!!!!!!

Am a happy bunny today!!!!!!

That is terrific!!! Well done, your hard work has paid off!!!

x

Thank you - has really got me motivated for week ahead!

Will carry on this week watching the bread etc and hope for a good loss again next week!!!!

Food plan for tomorrow

porridge and skimmed milk 3pts
apple .5pts
Tuna 2 pts
Salad 0 pts
50g Granola with ww yogurt 4 pts
2 quorn sausages 2 pts
Lots of veg 0 pt
ww choc dessert 3 pts
jelly/fruit/yogurt 1 pts
ww toffee bar 1.5 pts#

That seems a lot of food for only 17pts!!! Will maybe add some ryvita with lunch

Trying to plan menu for forthcoming week, so off to scan some diaries for some ideas xx

See there you are then - all that worrying about your little old half pound - and now a whopping 4.5lbs!

I didn't realise that you had done CD before which will typically slow down your weight loss. x

Well done :) thats a great loss Donna! ..
bread is evil! xx

Thanks pixie, completely agree!! At the weigh in, i told her that i had cut the bread etc and she said she doesnt eat bread at all and she could never lose weight eating it!!! Ban the bread, thats what i say - scary that it can make that much difference in some people xx

Hi Gemma

Yeah, foodwse doing good, just feeling a bit flat, anticlimax after the loss yesterday i think!!!!

How things with you?

xx

Well, foodwise having a good day, added 2 ryvita to tuna salad to use some points! Been lurking today and catching up on stuff at home - thats the trouble with this site, im permanently nosing around here and nothing gets done in the house!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

xx

Well, foodwise having a good day, added 2 ryvita to tuna salad to use some points! Been lurking today and catching up on stuff at home - thats the trouble with this site, im permanently nosing around here and nothing gets done in the house!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

xx

having a good day thanks donna, but i agree with you, i get on here and thats it!! some days i have to say to myself i wont go on mins until i've done xxxxxxx
otherwise i wouldnt get anything done either

Morning all

Not feeling quite so flat today so will catch up on all the threads i didnt get to post on yesterday!

Another good day was had points wise and here is the plan for today

2 Turkey rasher 1 pt
2 eggs 3 pts
mushrooms 0
apple .5 pt
pasta and sauce 6 pts
ww toffee bar 1.5 pts
150g quorn mince 2 pts
ww tomato and pesto sauce 1..5
free veg
muller light 1.

That makes 17 points - thats 4 points left if i should get peckish!!

I really am struggling to get my head round the fact that you can eat so much and lose weight!!

Heres hoping for a further 2lb off this week

Hope you all having a good day

Donna xx

Hi everyone

Hope you all having a good weekend - i m just popping in to update my diary and will hopefully get chance to catch up on everyone else later

Had a busy morning, took my daughter to hairdressers in the city and done a bit of shopping which means i ve only just grabbed lunch, always a plus, means more points for later!!

So here the plan for today

turkey rashers x 2 and 2 eggs (yummy omelette) 4 pts
4 ryvita 2 pts
coronation tuna 1 pt
ww toffee bar 1.5 pt
apple .5 pt
Garlic and herb chicken breast (from butchers) will allow 5 pts
free salad
Marks and spencer dessert 3 pts

That totals 17 points so if i can stick to that, it allows 4 pts for smirnoff vodka and diet coke!!!!!

Catch up later

Donna x

Hi Donna

Not posted before so belated welcome to minis. Glad to see that week 2 brought you a good loss.

Hope next week shows another loss

Well done

M

Thank you!!!!!

Cant believe how motivated i still am - usually the novelty has worn ff by now - guess its because its more of a healthier eating plan as opposed to 'a diet'!!

My garlic and herb chicken is cooking nicely, actually making my mouth water! Since starting ww have been using the butchers more rather than the supermarket - surprising how much nicer it is - although a lot more expensive, maybe it will have to remain a weekend treat - off to catch up on everyone

Hope you all being good!!!

xx

well done on your loss Donna - so pleased for you after you were so down about your first week - again.. really well done! :) *big hugs* xxx

Well another good day b ehind me - just dont seem get chance to sneak on here to much with the kids about !!!

So food today

2 turkey rashers and 2 eggs (omelette) 4 pts
apple .5 pts
ww toffee bar 1.5 pt
ww soup 3 pts
chicken 2pts
yorkshire pud 1 t
gravy 1 pts
free veg
pineapple crumble 2.5 pts (yummy)
m and s dessert 2.5 pts
3 celebrations 3 points

total 21 points

The pineapple crumble was a recipe in the handout at class this week and was really good. Just add stem ginger in syrup to fresh pineapple, place in ramekin and crumble 2 lemon and ginger ww cookies on the top - bake in oven for 10-20 minutes - i served with a couple of teaspoons of ww vanilla yoghurt - truly divine!!!

Tomorrow is a long day, another trip to Hampshire with my daughter at 4.30am, so 10 hours in the car!!! The food plan is as follows :-

4 ryvita with tuna 3 pts
apple .5 pts
2 x ww bars 3
Happy meal 4 chick nuggets 3
reg fries 3.5
Prawn omelette 4points
ww dessert 3 pts

thats totals 20 points

Feel like i have had another good and relatively easy week, am looking forward to my weighin on wednesday and hoping for a loss - i seem to be wishing my life away wanting my wednesdays to come round to see how much i have lost

Off to have a quick look about then an early nite for an early start!!!

Hope you have all had a good weekend

Donna xx

Hi everyone

Hope you all been having a good few days.

Have been hungry the last couple of days but i think thats good old pmt kicking in! Have stuck to my points so am hoping for a good weigh in result tomorrow

Will post food later - but off to catch up on everybody else

Donna x

Back