Dreamaholic's diary - 20 pounds to go!

My sw friendly lunch. I took out the blob of butter from the vegetable layer before sticking into microwave so this vege pot should be 100% free!

Attachments

• image-3519808859.jpg
    image-3519808859.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 43
Omm nom nom. I LOVE those prawns from M&S, especially the sweet chilli ones. Could eat them all day long, hehe.

emily87 said:
Omm nom nom. I LOVE those prawns from M&S, especially the sweet chilli ones. Could eat them all day long, hehe.

I love the garlic ones!! Only downside is they are abit pricey. Otherwise I can eat them all day long too! (and do red days!)

they say (not sure who they r lol) that it takes 28 days to stop a habit if it's sugar u crave u shouldn't have sweeteners in any form as it still makes u crave sweet things i might try not having sweeteners for 28 days and see what happens :eek: x

I don't think by not having crisps for 28 days would make me not wanna eat crisps :p

I'm a big kettle chips fan! Went food shopping just now, was examining the nutritional values - it's 189 kcal for 40g, a packet is 150g, so if I have the whole packet, that'd be 710 kcal which is like 35.5 syn!! I put it down straight away.

Confession: I ate two macaroons today. And a toasted ciabetta.

yes I enjoyed them. but if I carry on eating food I love to eat I'll never shift the pounds :(
why can't SW food be tastier? (OK it's my cooking......)
why can't I fall in love with veg and fruit?

yes I enjoyed them. but if I carry on eating food I love to eat I'll never shift the pounds :(
this is the reason i am trying to stop having chocolate and sweeteners i lose control once i start eating it and usually end up bingeing :eek:

valerie11 said:
this is the reason i am trying to stop having chocolate and sweeteners i lose control once i start eating it and usually end up bingeing :eek:

Yeah dieting is all about self control (and self restraints!)

I stayed the same this week - no surprise there given I have been eating macaroons and other yummy but synful stuff. Hope I'll get under 150 pounds soon as that would also mean losing 10% of original weight.

julesmorris said:
Good luck dreamaholic!

Thanks. Wish I'm as close to goal as you!!!

valerie11 said:
hi jules at least u didn't put on which is good hopefully u will have a good loss next week xx

Yeah that's true. I'll try to make myself fall in love with superfree food and stay away from temptations...

I know I haven't been on plan 100% so although I drink alot of water a day the pound is not really shifting. I really need to take the 1/3 superfree and syn counting more seriously. And superspeed too! I havent got my book with me at work, please can you tell me whats super speed off your head? Ta

hi hun superspeed-
grapefruit,guava, melon, (not watermelon), raspberries, rhubarb, strawberries, yellow plums, baked beans, broad beans yuk, butterbeans double yuk, garden peas, mushy peas, tripe :eek:, cod, coley, dover sole, haddock, john dory, lemon sole, monkfish, plaice, skate,whiting, clams, cockles, crab canned, crayfish, whelks, winkles, dab, flounder,
there r a few other things but probably find it hard to buy them :)

Back