Dreamingmaid....is seeing this through to the AWESOME end!

Morning DM, Hope all is good with you!
Have a great Tuesday
xx

Happy Tuesday DM, how is it going? Wanted to say that your profile pic always makes me smile...

xxx

How's it going DM? I am struggling with weekends myself just now, let go far too much - need to reign myself in :(

Hope today is going well DM.....

Hey everyone, thanks for your support.
I've had a really rough few days lately and need to give myself some head space. A little break from minis and constant thoughts of losing weight will hopefully clear the fuzz in my brain.
I will be back soon though, I will never give up on losing this weight again once and for all.

Good luck to everyone, I sincerely hope that you all meet your goals.

Loadsa love DM x

ps, Bren keep working on it, I have every faith in you. Facebook me if you need to chat x

Will do, but feel much better today after getting back on track with the exercise especially - good luck to you and fb me if you need as well xxxxxxxx

A hug for DM. Will miss you, but know you will be back when you want to/ can be. Tak care and do what is best for you.

xxx

I can totally see where you are coming from, I had the same problem too, but think I have managed to sort my head out now so I can start again.

I am back from a very short break with myself:)
I'm just not ready to give up with this. I have really immersed myself in the Beck Diet soloution and think that so much of it will help me with another attempt.
I was lazing around earlier feeling sorry for myself wondering if i could accept myself as being fat whilst stuffing down my feelings with about 8 cookies when suddenly i thought STOP! Only i can change how this ends, i dont have to be the fat mum at the school gates, i dont have to shop for big cheap clothes...i can make my destiny. So i am starting 810 now...this minute...so what i stuffed a load of cookies in my gob...i can still have a shake and some grilled chicken and veg later knowing that tomorrow morning wont be the official first day and that feeling of dread!

Food has no power over me...i can do this!
Oh well done DM, I like your style. I've got the Beck book (delivered yesterday) and read a couple of chapters at lunchtime. As she says, a few cookies hasn't been a failure, hasn't messed it up. If you reign it in for the rest of the day then the day has been a success and no real damage done at all.

Glad you have come back honey xxx

Big hugs DM, so happy to see you back, I was in a similar place last Fri/Sat and had no clue if I could do this... and a week on it all feels very different. For me, this journey might be a bumpy ride but I don't care - I will do it. You can do it too.

Sending happy CD vibes!

xxx

Just wanted to say as well, I saw your thread title change and you know what? The end won't be bitter, it will be AWESOME!

xxx

Hey DM, good for you hun!! i'm reading the beck book also, it's definitely helping, i have the ARC's on my blackberry and a timer to read them! You did good hun!
You can get there, it's just a matter of remembering to pick yourself up again and carry on
we're all here for you!
xx

Aww Dm, understand totally what you are going through....good on you though for fighting back. xx

Loving the new thread title DM! Go Dreaming Maid - and dream big! (Or... small... now I'm confused!)

xxx

Fantastic DM!! Have a fabby Friday xxx

Glad everything is going according to plan, sometimes it just clicks in our head. Hope that this is that moment for you..... have a good day xx

Back