• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Drinking my water!

S: 20st2lb C: 20st2lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Ive been doing cambridge since saturday and was in ketosis by sunday night. my only struggle at the mo is drinking my water, ive been having 2 litres by really forcig myself but it often leaves me feeling all funny!

ive just been reading that i should aim for 4 litres for better loses, i could imagine managing that!

does it get easier?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 19st0lb C: 12st5.0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 6st9lb(34.96%)
hi!!!i neva been a big fan of water but u get used to it. u do really need to aim for as close 2 4 as poss!!! otherwises u wont have the biggest potential losses. the more u drink the more u shrink...lol i didnt make that up!!

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
It is very true 'the more you drink the more you shrink'!!.... I never used to big on :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: be lucky if i drank more than a glass but these days i've got so use to it i usually down between 4-6 litres every day. It does get easier i promise!!!

Good luck with CD keep posting, everyone on here is extremely supportive, look forward to reading your posts & hearing you shrink!....xxx

I asked this question a few weeks ago,

It was recomended to me to up the water in my shakes !! best info I could have had cos now I have every shake with 500ml of water which gets 1 1/2 Lts down me easy !!!

Hope this helps !!!