Drinking my water!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by angelprincess, 24 September 2007 Social URL.

1. angelprincess

angelprincess New Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Awaiting a Gastric Bypass
    Ive been doing cambridge since saturday and was in ketosis by sunday night. my only struggle at the mo is drinking my water, ive been having 2 litres by really forcig myself but it often leaves me feeling all funny!

ive just been reading that i should aim for 4 litres for better loses, i could imagine managing that!

does it get easier?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. angelprincess

angelprincess New Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Awaiting a Gastric Bypass
    sorry for typos! I couldnt imagine doing 4 litres!

4. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world extra easy
    hi!!!i neva been a big fan of water but u get used to it. u do really need to aim for as close 2 4 as poss!!! otherwises u wont have the biggest potential losses. the more u drink the more u shrink...lol i didnt make that up!!

5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It is very true 'the more you drink the more you shrink'!!.... I never used to big on :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: be lucky if i drank more than a glass but these days i've got so use to it i usually down between 4-6 litres every day. It does get easier i promise!!!

Good luck with CD keep posting, everyone on here is extremely supportive, look forward to reading your posts & hearing you shrink!....xxx

6. szoes

szoes Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    I asked this question a few weeks ago,

It was recomended to me to up the water in my shakes !! best info I could have had cos now I have every shake with 500ml of water which gets 1 1/2 Lts down me easy !!!

Hope this helps !!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.