Drinking my water!

angelprincess

Ive been doing cambridge since saturday and was in ketosis by sunday night. my only struggle at the mo is drinking my water, ive been having 2 litres by really forcig myself but it often leaves me feeling all funny!

ive just been reading that i should aim for 4 litres for better loses, i could imagine managing that!

does it get easier?

hi!!!i neva been a big fan of water but u get used to it. u do really need to aim for as close 2 4 as poss!!! otherwises u wont have the biggest potential losses. the more u drink the more u shrink...lol i didnt make that up!!

It is very true 'the more you drink the more you shrink'!!.... I never used to big on :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: be lucky if i drank more than a glass but these days i've got so use to it i usually down between 4-6 litres every day. It does get easier i promise!!!

Good luck with CD keep posting, everyone on here is extremely supportive, look forward to reading your posts & hearing you shrink!....xxx

I asked this question a few weeks ago,

It was recomended to me to up the water in my shakes !! best info I could have had cos now I have every shake with 500ml of water which gets 1 1/2 Lts down me easy !!!

Hope this helps !!!

Back