Drinking water

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Miss_Rooster, 11 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Miss_Rooster

Miss_Rooster Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Does anyone else have days where they can religiously drink their 8 or more pints and then days when they just forget and find it hard?
    Monday to friday at work I am fine. I have set times to drink my pints by and come 6 o clock I finish my 8th or 9th pint.
    On the weekends, however, sometimes I have just had 1 or 2 pints by 6pm through forgetting or just doing other things. Worrying I know as the more you drink the more you lose.
    Can't seem to make it better though x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    I am up to 5L of water per day and I find that if I try to go back to 3L that I am really thirsty.

I don't forget to drink the water as it is so important.

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

no, the water is a priority for me so I don't forget either

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i must say mon-fri is easy for me the weekends are hard especially if your out and about this weekend i only managed 2.5 sat and 3yesterday but will drink 4litres mon-fri its werid but !!

6. ava

ava Silver Member

I do find it easier to drink mon-fri than weekends as we usually have alot more going on then and are out and about more. That said i still do try and get at least 4ltrs down me on a weekend, but through the week can manage up to 6ltrs some days.

7. Grandma

Grandma Totally Focused

Start Weight:
    21st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Yes, I find it harder some days than others. Yesterday I got through 4 litres no problem - but other days I find that I get busy and forget and then I struggle to get it all in. I am really trying hard to be consistent with it as I want this weight off!!

8. tiamaria

tiamaria Full Member

I struggle with the water and have to force it down everyday, too much makes me feel sick :sigh:

9. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    I know that water is a major part of my diet so I have bought 3 2 litre bottles and I drink a least 1 in morn 1 in aft the 3rd I use to fill my mobile water bottle for while Im out and about so most day I manage about 6l.I find days Im at work easier than when Im home all day butthe fact the bottle and glass are there all day help rather than having to fill a glass from the tap Id just forget and lose count xxx

10. Jaybar

Jaybar Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.29%)
    Diet:
    CD
    That's a really good idea Mandy. I'm going to buy some 2 ltr bottles tommorow.

Can anyone clarify exactly HOW the water makes you lose faster please ?

11. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I've always found it harder at the weekend as the routine of work seems to help me get the water down. I always end up playing catch up in the evening on Sat and Sun!

Gx

12. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

I find it a lot harder at the weekends especially if i'm out and about like this weekend for example we were travelling for over 6hrs and so from 11am to 6pm i had 1/2litre of fluid!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.