due dates, and weight gain

Fordg said:
Have lost a 1lb in two weeks so that makes a total of 17lbs at 40 weeks! Just need baby to hurry up now!

Oh yes! Hope its not long for you now hun, have updated well done x

Wannabesize10 - 8th Jan, 18 weeks 13lb gain so far @ 23 weeks

Well baby Noah finally arrived 3 days over last Friday the 7th weighing 7lb 3oz He is a little sweetheart :) I had been getting pains for a few days prior and felt rotten on the Friday, started getting quite bad contractions from 7pm and when I went to the toilet at 9pm I had red blood. I rang the hospital who told me to come in, got there for 09:50 and when they checked I was fully diated and he arrived 10:19! It was utter madness and I felt a bit shocked and traumatied by the quickness of it all and kind of preferred my previous delivery as at least I had diamorphone to take the edge of but I'm grateful for the quickness of it all!
My total gain was 17lb I weighed the next day as was curious to see what the loss would be and showed a 8lb loss and I have weighed this morning and have lost a further 6lb! Which makes 14lb off in total. I'm still all jelly but I'm really pleased! x

Wow congratulations hun, what a quick labour. Wish mine were that quick! Hope your both doing fine and fab weight loss xx

Hi all :)

Hope I can tag along :)

1st baby a little boy called MacKenzie-James born 14th October 2010 (2 days late)- Gained 42lbs by 40+2 weeks :(

2nd Baby a little girl already called Aleighsia-Rose due December 27th 2012 :)- So far no gain, lost 30lbs (have not dieted, PROMISE!!)

Only 12 or so weeks ago if she a good girl and does as shes told ;) but got everything crossed she doesn't decide on an early apperance

Congrats on the little bundles born so far :)

xxx

SeekingSexierShape said:
Hi all :)

Hope I can tag along :)

1st baby a little boy called MacKenzie-James born 14th October 2010 (2 days late)- Gained 42lbs by 40+2 weeks :(

2nd Baby a little girl already called Aleighsia-Rose due December 27th 2012 :)- So far no gain, lost 30lbs (have not dieted, PROMISE!!)

Only 12 or so weeks ago if she a good girl and does as shes told ;) but got everything crossed she doesn't decide on an early apperance

Congrats on the little bundles born so far :)

xxx

Can I ask how you lost the 30lbs that's great I'd love to lose 21lbs am currently 13 weeks preg

Back