Attack Dukan needs to be my last diet!

Triniprinc3ss said:
I made mini quiches with Quark tonight and let me tell you, they are absolutely delicious!!!

Please could I have the recipe for the quiches with quark ...they sound gorgeous x

Please could I have the recipe for the quiches with quark ...they sound gorgeous x

1 Tub of Quark (250g)
3 Eggs (small/med)
1/4 Onion chopped and lightly dry fried
3/4 Mattesons Turkey Rashers
1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp of White Pepper
1/2 tsp Coriander
1/2 tsp Basil

Put onion and meat in a pan and fry till cooked (oil spray - 4 squirts), place in a quiche tray or in silicone cupcake cases.

Mix your 3 eggs and quark together and season with white pepper, garlic poweder and herbs.

Spoon mixture into the cases (I made 12) and then place in oven till golden brown.

Can be eaten hot or cold.

I made them for my lunch and had to stop myself from eating them all last night lol!

Please see below for pic! I used my daughter's cupcake cases, as the quiches were easy to pop out (no mess).

IMG1340144244707.jpg

Last edited:
I'll give them ago too, think I might wait a little while to get over my phobia of cottage cheese quiches! X

Thanks

Hi Red

Still weighing everyday, was 13st 6lbs this morning, 3lbs to go then 1 stone down. Not bad seeing as I started on the 9th June. I know it will slow down which scares me a bit, as the quick results are helping to keep me on track. 1st 13lbs to TW :)

Need to exercise though, it's really hot today which is not making me want to do much.

Xx

Lol!

I refuse to buy cottage cheese, I hate the stuff!

You're welcome :)

Omg wow that's amazing ....a weight-loss like that certainly keeps you motivated ....I weigh on Saturday's (was tempted this morning though ) but a lady at the gym commented and said wow you've lost weight .....so feeling good too :):)

I hated cottage cheese when I first started but it's surprising how appetising it can get after a while. Roast chicken and cottage cheese with a splash of balsamic vinegar is one of my stock lunches now.

Vixx
I didn't like it before dukan, but decided to embrace it, coped for a week in quiches but I can't take it anymore. Had 2 cold hard boiled eggs today instead of quiche and they were so much nicer. :)
X

I hated cottage cheese when I first started but it's surprising how appetising it can get after a while. Roast chicken and cottage cheese with a splash of balsamic vinegar is one of my stock lunches now.

I might give it try :)

The only tiime I've stomached cottage cheese is when I did the South Beach Diet and they suggested cottage cheese, pineapple and almonds, which didn't taste too bad.

another cott cheese hater here, unless spread on ryvita hahaha which we cant have ;-( you are doing soooo well! well done!

Thank you. Trying so hard not to get distracted. Why don't people believe you when you politely say no thank you to biscuits, cakes etc? Are you sure? Please stop testing my willpower! :)

X

natters8942 said:
Thank you. Trying so hard not to get distracted. Why don't people believe you when you politely say no thank you to biscuits, cakes etc? Are you sure? Please stop testing my willpower! :)

X

You can do
It Hun ....who needs em they only sit on your bum ....processed beige crap !!!!! ;);)

I started it as I had some duffins and they were cross I didn't bring in any for them! Tbh I don't think they'd like them way too healthy. My husband likes them but he's a little strange. I'm the baking queen at work, they're my guinea pigs for all cakes (I make cakes as a hobby for other people) x

Cruise day 6, Dukan day 12
PP day
B - 1 tbsp oatbran, fromage frais
L - 2 hard boiled eggs, 7 fish sticks, Cajun turkey steak
D- 2 homemade beef burgers with fromage frais
Snacks - jelly yogurt, muffins, ham slices
2 litres of water, coffees, diet coke
Exercise - none

X

Cruise day 7, Dukan day 13
PV day
L - 2 hard boiled eggs, 6 fish sticks, cold homemade beef burger, small salad
D- passionflower's moussaka
Snacks - jelly yogurt, muffins, mackerel pâté and celery
1.5 litres of water, coffees,
Exercise - 30 mins waking at least in London

X

Cruise day 8, Dukan day 14
PP day
L - 2 hard boiled eggs, 6 fish sticks, Cajun turkey steaks
D- steak medallion, more turkey steak
Snacks - jelly yogurt, muffins, mackerel pâté
1.5 litres of water, coffees, diet coke
Exercise - none

Well I survived two weeks and I'm enjoying it, just need the scales to be kind in the morning.

X

2 week weigh in, 11ibs down, 1st 13lbs to go!

My weight has been the same for the last 4 days which is a bit weird. I'll keep going as in sure it'll sort itself out soon

Xx

Omg Hun that's fantastic and don't worry it'll start shifting again ....proud of you x

Back