Dukan Recipe Thread

Thanks Jo. I searched high and low, but obviously not in the right places. :eek:)

over here, it's with the eggs and bread (!!)... but I remember last time in England having a heck of a job to find the powdered egg whites, which I eventually found with the skimmed milk! duh!!

tesco have it with the uht milk section was not that cheap either

but it lasts forever! I think I've bought two packs in three years

ah that maybe why mine sits unopened in the cupboard lol

I think I've only used it in bran free "pancakes"

2 eggs
2 tablespoons powdered skimmed milk
1 tablespoon powdered sweetener.

Add flavouring, coffee etc ... cook in non stick pan...

Might sort your craving out Mouse!

I think I've only used it in bran free "pancakes"

2 eggs
2 tablespoons powdered skimmed milk
1 tablespoon powdered sweetener.

Add flavouring, coffee etc ... cook in non stick pan...

Might sort your craving out Mouse!

Mm thanks Jo - will have to give that one a try, although Vicky has been making me laugh and taking my mind off it:D

I use mine when I run out of milk - rather than risking the shops for a bottle of milk and ending up with loads of naughties... only shop these days when I need a few things and have a list....

usually find the powdered milk with the coffee whitener (coffee/tea aisle)

hth x

Thank you ladies. My mission this week is to hunt down powdered skimmed milk. Wish me luck.

Our powdered milk is in with the longlife milk. OMG I can eat this by the tablespoons, Did you guys ever have the powdered milk biscuits?? Was like a matchbox sized compressed powdered milk block in Vanilla or chocolate, YUM my mum used to buy them all the time when I was little.
I use the powder to make Chocolate Pralines, Yum.
How much powdered milk can we have?????????

Vanilla Moist Cake
• 4 tablespoons oat bran.
• 2 tablespoons wheat bran.
• 6 tbsp skimmed milk powder.
• 4 eggs.
• 3 tablespoons cheese.
• A 0% yoghurt flavored with vanilla (slender type).
• 3 tablespoons of sweetener
• 1 teaspoon baking powder

Pour all ingredients into a bowl, beat with a whip
Lay parchment paper on pan before adding the batter to the cake is easily removed from the mold.
If a silicone mold is better, no need for parchment paper.
Cook without preheating the oven for 35 minutes at 180 degrees.
I know this sounds piggy but how much of this cake is allowed per day? :D I promise I wont eat the whole thing in one sitting!! :p I only ask as if it's a success I may make one for my birthday as my little girl wants to make a cake for Mummy and I'm going to try and be good, birthday or no birthday.

I know this sounds piggy but how much of this cake is allowed per day? :D I promise I wont eat the whole thing in one sitting!! :p I only ask as if it's a success I may make one for my birthday as my little girl wants to make a cake for Mummy and I'm going to try and be good, birthday or no birthday.

you can have up to half as that uses your oatbran allowance for the day

Mmmmm looks like it'll be Dukan cake for Mummy then! x

Guys where is the nutella recipe?? Sorry cant find it :) xxxxxx

Dukan Nutella
7 tablespoons of skimmed powder milk
1 tablespoon skimmed cocoa powder
3 tablespoons powder sweetner

8 drops of nut aroma
4 tablespoons of skimmed milk

1 egg yolk
It’s best to mix it all by hand, adding the milk and egg at the end. Wait till you get the texture you want.

Let us know if it really does taste like Nutella. x

Back