E55ex girlies diary ..slinky for summer 2013 :)

Thanks ladies I had an amazing weekend but had a couple of slip ups Sunday and yesterday, no binges but I ate double wat I was supposed to. Wi to see damage and I've put on a pound so I'm not too mad at myself. As long as I don't let it spiral out of control eh and turn into a week of over eating like it normally does. Hope u all have a great Tuesday and catch up with u later xxxxx

As long as you are back on track hun, you will lose that one pound in no time. Have a good day..

A pound is not a very high price to pay for a good time. As Harry says get right back on track and the damage will be only a distant memory.
Mere x

Thanks my darlings :) i got a phonecall from channel 4 to appear on a cosmetic surgery programme as i had an uplift last year.. I dont think i could gey my boobs out for the world to see lol xxx

Wow a potential TV star on this Forum!
Mere x
PS Was the uplift very sore?

Lol Mere :D

Lol i would never get my boobs out on tele lol. No it wasn't that sore mere only and thing was sleeping on my back for 3 weeks as I'm a side sleeper. But it was best thing I ever done :) well worth the money. I can't wait for spring this miserable weather is so horrible. I hope u r all having a lovey day so far xxxx

Wow tv opportunity! I wouldn't either lol too shy! Hope you're doing we'll Hun and feeling great. I can't wait for better weather too, those feel good vibes of spring and summer! :D xx

If I was to get my boobs out on the telly it would have to be on one of the horror chanels as they are not a pretty sight! :rolleyes:
Mere x

Lol mere that is so funny :) hello all sorry I've been m I a for a while but I'm back now restarting again. I didn't gain it all back lol but most of it. Had fun catching up reading everyone's posts ur all doing amazingly well look forward to catching up xxxxxx

Nice to see you back EG.
Mere x

Yay! I knew you'd be back :) The other day I unsubscribed to dozens of dead threads, but kept yours ;) xx

Back