Eating all you points.... should you? Shouldnt you?

It is good for you! :)

It makes you happy. Until you get on the scales.

Goodness knows what they put in that sauce, as soon as I hear the word dominos I start dribbling!! lol

This site rocks! Im going it along (Got a calculator gonna get books off ebay) and info like this really help me! to that cheecky kebab on a friday nigth wont be so cheeky as long as it is planned!

I have a question for you guys: I have been doing WW for 4 weeks online now. I have 19 Points a day and I eat all of them (otherwise I'd be starving...). The first two weeks I have lost nearly 9 pds and now the last two week STS! Isn't it a bit early for a plateau?? I eat healthily and do a bit of exercise (6 - 9 pts a week) but not enough to build up so much muscle that it would show on the scales surely?!
Very tempted to cut down on some points but I know I'd be grumpy and probably stuff my face uncontrollably after some days - so rather stick to plan but the odd pds loss here and there would be quite encouraging :cry:

Thanks - your all a great inspiration!!!

I am asuming your having the corect number of points? I would not worry until you have sts for 6 weeks ish....that's a true plateau. 9lbs in 2 weeks is a lot and WW is aiming for 1-2 a week so I think ur doing just fine as u are...stick with it, it will start moving again. :D

I had a sneaky WI today and I have lost nearly 2 pds so you are right! :) That's given me a big boost to go on - after all 11 pds in 4 1/2 weeks is fabulous!

Thank you for your answer!!!

Anytime princess.

Hi all I have heard of weight watchers points but it is something I have never tried.
I as just wondering what the average calorie intake would be a day

i save 4 points a day monday to thursday then i can have the same as the rest friday night and saturday especialy it has worked so far thats six months i have been at target and plan to keep it off this time

Hey I'm new to this so I hope I do it correctly! I've only been doing WW for about 4 weeks now and so far I've lost 8lbs which I'm really pleased with and I understand what you and the class manager is saying about eating your points. But my problem is I have 29 points a day and there are days that even after my dinner I have only had 17 points! What do i do as I can't get my head round the fact that I have to eat more to lose more? I'm also going to the gym which gives me and extra 5 points a day 3 times a week!! I can't physically eat that much. Ha ha eating a lot never used to be a problem as thats how I've got here in the first place.

Not sure I've made much sense but I'm just struggling a little bit!

Thanks

I have cereal and fruit for breakfast, soup, crackers, jelly etc for lunch and then something of about 7 points for dinner. I also have Quavers or something similar for a snack and I'm usually left with about 9 points each day at the minimum. I drink lots of water and sugar free juice too! I do tend to go for WW stuff tho!

I have cereal and fruit for breakfast, soup, crackers, jelly etc for lunch and then something of about 7 points for dinner. I also have Quavers or something similar for a snack and I'm usually left with about 9 points each day at the minimum. I drink lots of water and sugar free juice too! I do tend to go for WW stuff tho!

Try having yoghurt or something similar instead of jelly. Buy things like Heinz soup, not WW. 7 points is pretty low for dinner, if you use convenience food avoid WW ones and have a dessert.

Fruit yoghurt instead of jelly +2 points
Heinz soup instead of WW + 2/3 points
Asda Pasta Bolognese instead of WW +2 points
WW dessert + 3.5 points
Walkers crisps instead of Quavers +1.5 points

Theres 11 extra points with really no extra eating. Add a WW Ciabatta or doughballs with dinner and add another 2/3.5 points

I agree, it's hard. I am only on 9 points so far and have another 11 and I am just NOT hungry! x

Yea, brekkie, lunch and dinner... think I am full on water! lol.... just had a packet of crisps and some ham so up a little... bring on the chocolate eh??? lol x

Back