Elivira's on a mission to eliminate 100lbs!

Don't beat yourself up. I have bad days now and then (huge KFC last night!) but you just have to move on. Do some extra exercise :) xx

I know, tomorrows a new day, think I might start a new diary in this section because I keep turning back to sw and it's doing no good, I love cc and mfp so need to concentrate on them. I go to a sw group tomorrow night, and I know it's sad but I still want to go even if I'm not doing that diet, I know everyone there, we even go out for meals/drinks together a few times through the year it gives me a accurate weight reading every week, so might start a cc diary and have my start day as tomorrow then can put my new start weight for ccing diwn on here, I know I will have put on. Xx

Well it's all about cutting the cals down, however they present a diet, cals in x cals out and all that, I'm going to take a leaf out of your book and get some timber off :) x

You'll do it. It becomes like a second nature after the first week or so. Just make sure you eat foods that you like. Also, I have chocolate every day (I'm a chocoholic!) and one treat day a week, so takeaway/meal out. I'm still losing well and I don't feel deprived :) x

Right. I'm back! I need to get focused again. I'm going to post pictures of my meals, and keep this updated. I'm going to post every day so that I can stay on track. No more messing about!

My daily target is 1580kcals on MFP.

Breakfast: 30g Honey Nut Cornflakes with 150ml semi-skimmed milk: 199kcals
Lunch: (below) and a Chocolate Chip Tracker bar: 426kcals
300793_10152044313530424_1091570766_n.jpg
Dinner: will upload later

I don't know if anyone is still reading this but I could use some encouragement!!! :) xx

I'm still reading it! Are you back to calorie counting now then?

Yep. It's just the simplest way for me. I keep forgetting that!!!

Not got much healthy food in the house until shopping so tonight it's smoked haddock, a baked potato and garlic bread. Not ideal but I'm under 2,000kcals which is a good start considering what I've been eating these past few weeks!!!

What's happening with you? Xx

Sounds a bit similar to my dinner, I've got salmon, jacket potato and salad. I can't do calorie counting anymore. I do ok for a bit but then I mess up for even a day and I beat myself up about it and that just makes it worse. I don't want to obsess over numbers on the scales, over weighing and measuring, counting every calorie, so I'm just focusing on eating healthy and exercising. Hopefully it'll work!

I'm sure it will. I'll probably end up doing the same but I just want to keep an eye on my kcals for a while.

Hi gem, am back again, back in the groove :)

Well, 2lbs off this morning just from drinking lots of water yesterday! Chuffed! Done the shopping today so all set for being good!

Off out for a meal tonight - Wednesdays are going to be my WI day and treat night anyway. Feel very positive. CCing worked so well for me before. Going to set up a rewards system for each half a stone I lose to keep me focused. Just a new book or something. Maybe something better for each stone lost.

Any suggestions? X

I set up an Amazon wishlist. Things up to about £5 for half a stone, up to £10 (or bit more if I REALLY want it or it's weight loss related) for a stone. Half stone things included things like books, cheaper DVDs, couple of jewellery bits. Bigger things included things like some more expensive books and DVDs, jewellery, err... a smoothie maker, an adopt a sea turtle thing (my favourite animal), a really nice scrap book/photo album thing. I went looking and adding things in when I lost motivation, worked well until I forgot about it!

Hi gem, am doing another vlcd, doing slim and save. Products taste so much better than cd and a bit better than exante. You also can have 200g veg and 100g meat and skimmed milk instead of a pack. Realise you are doing the food option now. But if u ever could stomach a vlcd it's a walk in the park compared to what we've done before.
(sorry didn't want to tempt you to the dark side)

That's a great idea, Caroline! I'll set up an Amazon wish list on Monday!

I'll never do a VLCD again, Angie. I'm very anti them now - they messed my body up so much. If I hadn't have been mucking about on them for so long, I could have lost this weight ages ago! I just don't think they are sustainable long term. I don't want to still be having shakes or bars to maintain. Hope it works for you though! X

At work today so not eating much during the day. Not the healthiest of days but I'm under my calories so not so bad. And that's with a Chinese for tea!

Will post a bit more on Monday - never have much time at the weekends!!!

Back