Elivira's on a mission to eliminate 100lbs!

Have you tried putting a sweetener in the strawberry shake - it does change the taste completely - I did not need to do it as I liked them as they were but tried it one day just as an experiment.
Bren xx

So glad youre staying with Exante, I need all you established Exante'ers for inspiration (and help) when I start lol x

no one seems to like the strawberry shake - not looking forward to tomorrow as its strawberrys turn - they are taking turns so on week 4 i dont have 7 strawberry left LOL

Oooh I don't think I could handle all those strawberry shakes in one go. I try to have one every day so that in the last week I don't have any left either!!!

I wish i could do that with the tomato soup, but i keep steering away from it....im gonna have loads when i get to the end of my packs haha

It's a bit of a pain that to buy just the flavours you want would cost you twice as much as the multipack!!! Personally I'd rather just have chocolate shakes and the bars but I can't afford to so I'm stuck with the strawberry shakes for now!

Id be happy just with shakes. Ibought on bumper pack mixed and one just shakes....so gonna have to get rid of the bars n soups quickly so i can enjoy the rest o the diet lol. Dont get me wrong, some of the soups r lovely....im just not a soupy person! and i love the bars but they leave me way too bloated :(

I'll bear that in mind about the bars then. I will need to have them though because I can't make up the shakes at uni. Want to keep the fact that I am doing the diet quite low profile.

I'm only getting 9 next time I order as I need 3 extra days plus the 4wks supply. I went for all bars so I could have 9 days with one. I'll see what I make of them.

Do you suffer with acid reflux and heartburn at all? I seem to have it every single day since being on Exante :cry:

Ive always suffered with that problem (i have osoephageal reflux)....but i havent noticed it any worse. altho i have a narrow osoephagus, and struggle to eat and digest some foods....maybe thats my problem with the bars, who knows! most other people get on fine with them :) xx

Maybe it's just me. I used to get it fairly frequently before but I put it down to all the crap I was eating!!! :confused:

Well yeah i was actually told my symptoms might lessen now im on this, cos eating the wrong foods can make it worse....but no relief so far! Hopefully it doesnt last too long for you! Altho, most medication for this problem dont affect weight loss...so if need be you could get something for it from your doc xxx

Yeah I might look into that. I'm avoiding the doc's at the moment though as I hate going for anything lol! I keep having my last shake quite late at night so I will stop doing that and see if it has any effect first x

It totally got rid of all my heartburn - had forgotten what it was like to be free of reflux but Exante got rid of it for me.
Bren xx

Not a good day for me. I feel like Alice in Wonderland when she was nibbling on both sides of the mushroom trying to get the perfect balance only I'm clutching a box of constipation relief tablets and a box of Imodium Instants :sick0019:

I think I better invest in some kind of fibre supplement! Any recommendations?

Back