Elivira's on a mission to eliminate 100lbs!

Week 2 WI result...

Another 6.25lbs!!! :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

I'm so thrilled!!! That's 1st 4.5lbs in 2 weeks :D I have never lost that much in 2 weeks before, not even on Cambridge :D :D :D x

Thats amazing, well done.

Well done!

well done thats amazing you keep up with these losses and there will be nothing left of you hehehe xxx

UH-MEHZIN!

brava mon cher! x

Thank you everyone!!! I'm still really shocked as I only expected to lose about 3lbs if that!!!! x

And well done from me too!!

Thanks Mike50 :D

Starlight, I am changing over on 16th. I would stay on Exante but I really am not getting on with the shakes x

Decisions...

Okay, so I am not changing over to CD until October now. I figured my losses are good so why rock the boat?

Also, I want to get my BMI below 40 so I don't have to get a doctor's signature to start it.

The shakes are growing on me now. I'm still not overly keen on the strawberry one but just having one a day, I can manage it. I'm going to start getting some bars as well so that I can take one with me when I go to uni.

Any tips on which bars taste the nicest??? x

hi elvira....the toffee and raisin bar is quite nice, the choc orange one is growing on me. agree the strawb shake is not the best! my fav is the choc one. but would rather have these than the soups...yuk! can just about cope with the veg and mush ones but the chicken and tom ones are vile. am gona eat them all though as got the bumper pack and it wasn't cheap!

I totally agree, Cambridge shakes are way nicer. I cant stomach the Cambridge soups tho yuck....altho i love the porridge. Its a hard call because with both plans there are some yuck things.....and this one is cheaper with a great weight loss just the same. I have been decision making myself....and once my 2 months supply is out i may well consider cambridge, but for now, im here for a whil longer too.

I prefer the chocolate orange bar (getting a chocolate chip is great lol).....im not keen on the toffee bars, they really leave me with a sore stomach. Infact both bars leave me really bloated so i only have 2-3 a wek...but they are a ncie change to soups n shakes xx

hi elvira....the toffee and raisin bar is quite nice, the choc orange one is growing on me. agree the strawb shake is not the best! my fav is the choc one. but would rather have these than the soups...yuk! can just about cope with the veg and mush ones but the chicken and tom ones are vile. am gona eat them all though as got the bumper pack and it wasn't cheap!

Thanks jb598! I'm not a soup person either so would rather persevere with the strawberry shake. Although the blue bits in the bottom of the glass are slightly disconcerting. What the hell is blue??? :confused:

I totally agree, Cambridge shakes are way nicer. I cant stomach the Cambridge soups tho yuck....altho i love the porridge. Its a hard call because with both plans there are some yuck things.....and this one is cheaper with a great weight loss just the same. I have been decision making myself....and once my 2 months supply is out i may well consider cambridge, but for now, im here for a whil longer too.

I prefer the chocolate orange bar (getting a chocolate chip is great lol).....im not keen on the toffee bars, they really leave me with a sore stomach. Infact both bars leave me really bloated so i only have 2-3 a wek...but they are a ncie change to soups n shakes xx

A chocolate chip :p just the one is it? Lol! I might just get a selection and see which ones I like. I'm not even going to attempt the soups as I hate the CD ones.

Have either of you done the add a meal week with Exante yet? What were your losses like on it? x

am only on day 5 of exante so have got a long way to go before i can add a meal! sigh....seems such a long way off...not even had first weekly weigh in yet.

My first week dragged but it was worth the wait when I stepped on the scales! Week 2 flew by though and this week is flying too! x

LOL well no, not just one....but every one is a great little find lol. The things this diet does to you eh haha

I can honestly say, most of the soups are ok....100 timesbetter than the cambridge ones! xx

Back