Elivira's on a mission to eliminate 100lbs!

Think it'll probably take a bit of getting used to eating again, like a reverse effect of how we felt on the first few days TS. Our bodies need a day or 2 to adjust. Hang in there :) Not long til monday! xx

I've decided to go back to TS for the rest of the week. I'm feeling quite ill and I just can't bring myself to eat anything. I still have some chicken, tuna and salmon so if I feel ready to eat again I will.

I'm still having all my packs and drinking all my water.

I'm sorry your feeling unwell. I can't undertstand anyone not wanting foor though! But I undertstand the simpe thing the soups and bars are so handy and portable. It does make life much easier. I was forever missing lunch and then eating a pile of carp in the evening or same at breakfast.

I hope you feeel better back on TS.

That's probably a good idea, take the pressure off yourself. You may even find you fancy some food tonight now that you're not forcing yourself. You could even just have a high protein snack instead of a meal, maybe cook the chicken and cut into bite size pieces. Hope you feel better :)

Well Done, Elivira! You're going great guns!!
Helen
XXXX

yes well done youll be at your target in no time

Hope youre feeling better x

Phsysilum husks

Not a good day for me. I feel like Alice in Wonderland when she was nibbling on both sides of the mushroom trying to get the perfect balance only I'm clutching a box of constipation relief tablets and a box of Imodium Instants :sick0019:

I think I better invest in some kind of fibre supplement! Any recommendations?

Physillum husks are great!
I know I've spelt it wrong but it's close enough if you google it. I put a couple of teaspoons of it in a shake and it makes it porridge like, really helps. I need to get me some! They can be got online or at health food shop. I ordered the exante today hopefully will be able to start in 48 hrs. In the mean time I have fish, eggs water and cheese with a bag of watercress and spinach....hoping I can get into ketosis quicker as I know from memory that it can take a while and you feel hungry until it does kick in. I also am wondering if I can make the infamous strawberry shake taste nicer with a teaspoon of cocoa powder

I'm here!!!!

I've had no computer for a couple of days and been having to use my phone :mad: which wouldn't let me post on here!!!

I'm 3.5lbs down this week which considering I did add a meal for half of the week is better than I expected :)

I shall definitely try and get some physillium husks angie-bum! Good to see you again! xxx

Glad you're back Elvira! I was wondering where you were too!
Did you feel better back on TS? I'm supposed to start AAMW on Sunday and feeling bit apprehensive with good reason from sound if it! Me & my girls go back to school middle of next week (I'm a part time teaching assistant) so think I'll miss the simplicity of TS. If after couple of days I'm not feeling great I'll just have to do whatever it takes to enable me to get to work.
Is it OK to spread the 400 cals through the day or do you have to eat a single meal for some reason???
Hope you're all recovered from add a meal (half) week Elvira! Great weight loss too!!!
Helen
X

good luck to the both of you xx

Hi Elvira

You are doing really well on your back to Uni target .

hi keep going your doing great i am to having struggles eating enough water xxx

Gosh me too! Just coming to end of week 4 but I've done really badly with water last few days. Felt ghastly with thumping headache as a result. Just had busy few days when it just wasn't practical to need a wee every 20 mins!! I have family do tomorow so I'm starting add a meal week early as I just can't face the inevitable questions, ignorance & disapproval of VLCD so I'm going to be a coward and have chicken salad!
Have fab weekend and keep drinking!!
Helen
X

I don't blame you Helen! I wish I had saved my add a meal week for last week because I had family staying and ended up sitting in a fish and chip shop scowling at everyone while they ate delicious smelling battered cod. I wasn't tempted to cheat at all but boy I was in a mad mood!!! :mad:

It was more because I was thinking "Why have I let myself get in such a state that I have to do this stupid diet!!!"

I'm managing about 2 litres of citric acid free Tesco flavoured water each day. I'm hoping for a good loss this week. If it's still good, I will stick to what I'm doing because then 2 litres of water is obviously enough.

I seem to have lost all enthusiasm for this. I'm so impatient and the losses will never be good enough for me. I really need to drop a dress size and then I'll feel so much better. I'm not going to go off plan or anything, it's just that I'm just plodding along and not getting excited about it. Hopefully I can get my mojo back. I will press on...

Yes me too. I'm veering wildly between completely focused & motivated  to completely fed up!! 
I'm sure this is a phase that everyone goes thru and we will have to work thru it somehow. I only lost 3 lbs this week and that's great as over the 4 weeks that's 21 lbs but I was really disappointed. How daft is that!?!?
I keep reminding myself that it took 10 years to get to this weight & I could get rid of it all in 7-8 months which is no time at all but the day to day grind can be quite hard. It's early days really and we are completely changing our lives, lifestyles & habits so adapting will be hard at times.
So I'm going to stop wingeing and get the wii fit on and thrash my husband at tennis 
Happy Bank Hol one & all. I hope non of you are stuck in bank hol traffic jams dying for a wee! 
Helen
X

Back