Elivira's on a mission to eliminate 100lbs!

hey everyone, im considering ordering exante, wasnt sure if it was a con at first as its online based but now iv seen all these posts im convinced its not, i was on lipotrim before and was considering CD but exante is cheaper lol has anyone here done LT before, whats the diff in taste from LT to exante?

Week 6 WI...

...another 3.5lbs gone!

I was hoping for more but I'm still ahead of my schedule so it's all good. MUST DRINK MORE WATER!!! :sigh:

At least I now have less than 100lbs to lose to get to goal, yay!!!

gosh thats absolutely fab, i can't wait until i have less than 100lb to goal...our stats are quite similar, so i'll def be drawing inspiration from you xx

Well done Elvira!! That is brilliant! Week after week you are posting great numbers. You really should be proud of yourself 
I ended up having several chicken salads over bank hol weekend but still had my shakes for breakfast. Am back onto TFR today and it's quite a relief. I may add a meal if I feel up to food but have a cold and soup & shakes all I can get down me.
Have a great week!
Helen
X

Well done Elvira you are doing great :)

S x

Thanks everyone!

I've been a bit quiet this week as I am really struggling. The smell of food as been torture to me lately!!! I keep wanting chips and bacon! I haven't eaten anything so I'm proud but it's been really hard.

My OH is on a week off work next week so I'm going to do WS to get me through the week. If my loss is still good, I may do WS every 4 weeks to break up the monotony. I'm in this for the long haul so I may as well make it easier for myself rather than risk a full scale blow out!!!

Ah my diary seems to have died a death in terms of replies lol oh well. It's only meant to keep me on track.

Can't believe it's the start of week 8 tomorrow!!! I have 3 weeks until uni begins so that's 3 weeks to lose 9lbs. I can do that. As the meerkats say, SIMPLES!

Love that positive attitude!

Bet there'll be a few surprised people when you go back to uni 3 stone lighter.

I hope so hun but I think I still look the same!!! Not even dropped a size yet. Hopefully will be in a 22 by the time I go back. I'm so close!!! x

Aww, no replies, booooo.... sorry, I have been keeping up with your posts, but been a mad weekend so only just had a chance to have a proper catch up on posts.

Sorry to read that you were struggling - it's so hard when the little devil on our shoulder starts rambling on and won't JUST. SHUT. UP!! ;) Haha.

Sounds like you have re-focused... 9lbs in 3 weeks? Paaahhh... that's childsplay, haha ;) You can do it... :)

Hugs x

It took ages for me to go down a size. Even now 3 stone down I've only gone down 1 size! Think I must have stretched all my old clothes :(

hi im glad im not the only one i was starting to wonder why after losing 19 lbs i still cant do a size 16 up. my size 18s are really big in the legs but not much has change around my waist there just not as tight lol. i do notice the weight loss though its weird. i was thinking cos im tall so my body holds the fat well so maybe thats why.

It took ages for me to go down a size. Even now 3 stone down I've only gone down 1 size! Think I must have stretched all my old clothes :(

I'm thinking the same thing! x

hi im glad im not the only one i was starting to wonder why after losing 19 lbs i still cant do a size 16 up. my size 18s are really big in the legs but not much has change around my waist there just not as tight lol. i do notice the weight loss though its weird. i was thinking cos im tall so my body holds the fat well so maybe thats why.

Aww yeah my size 24 jeans are soooo loose. I can get them on and off without undoing them!!! My upper body is probably a size smaller than my bottom anyway but I reckon the weight is coming off there before the bottom :cry:

I'm thinking the same thing! x

Aww yeah my size 24 jeans are soooo loose. I can get them on and off without undoing them!!! My upper body is probably a size smaller than my bottom anyway but I reckon the weight is coming off there before the bottom :cry:

im the same too im slimmer at the top and im noticing the weight coming off more at the top too and legs but not the middle.

I hope so hun but I think I still look the same!!!

Ive lost almost 3 1/2 stone and not one person who doesnt know Im dieting has so much as asked if Ive lost weight which makes me think I look exactly the same even though I know I dont.

Jo

Aww I'm sure there is a different JoanneM! I think when you are bigger like we are, it takes a bit more to show a big difference x

i agree, i think it'll take a good 4 stone before people start noticing i've lost anything. its bad for me too cause im so tall that i carry weight well e.g i dont look as heavy as i am (i dont think) and when i put on say, a stone, its not noticeable at all really. this means i have to lose a lot to look like i've lost a little...bah!

i agree, i think it'll take a good 4 stone before people start noticing i've lost anything. its bad for me too cause im so tall that i carry weight well e.g i dont look as heavy as i am (i dont think) and when i put on say, a stone, its not noticeable at all really. this means i have to lose a lot to look like i've lost a little...bah!

me too. when i think of how much weight i have to lose it seems loads but when im shrinking theres no major difference

Back