Elivira's on a mission to eliminate 100lbs!

That's a huge factor for me. I always eat worse when I come off a VLCD. I really think avoiding food is not the way forward for me. I'm going to see how I feel over the next 11 days anyway. Thank you so much for your advice xx

Hi Elvira! The vanilla makes me heave too, it's never a good day when it involves vanilla! good luck with the next 11 and hope you come to the right decision for you!

How can you not like vanilla. Are you mad ;)

Hope work goes better for you today chick. Let us know how WI goes!

Thanks Caroline. Work is okay - it's stocktake so I'm just in the stockroom counting. My boss is pushing me to go for the weekend supervisor position. The deadline is today, but I really don't think I want it! She won't leave me alone though. She gave me an application form this morning and keeps checking up on me, asking if I've done it. I've said I'm not sure I want to, but she keeps launching into a big persuasive manoeuvre!

I really don't think I want it. I'm not applying. This is just a part-time job, and I don't want the extra responsibility.

How's the dizziness and stuff today?

Still been really dizzy. Haven't been as hot but I haven't been rushing around as much. Thanks for asking :) xx

Did you used to have the dizziness at all before you went back on Exante?

No, not at all. I did used to get quite warm, but nowhere near as hot as I've been getting. I had to keep stopping what I was doing today and putting my head between my legs. Ridiculous!!!

Thanks DustQueen xx

Today was okay although I got hot and dizzy going up the ladder - think that might just be my aversion to heights though!!!

I had some chicken last night, and my God, I felt so much better for it this morning!!! I had energy for once, instead of barely being able to drag myself out of bed.

Back to TFR for a few days now, but I'm certain I'll be switching to a low carb diet on 14th.

Elvira said:
Thanks DustQueen xx

Today was okay although I got hot and dizzy going up the ladder - think that might just be my aversion to heights though!!!

I had some chicken last night, and my God, I felt so much better for it this morning!!! I had energy for once, instead of barely being able to drag myself out of bed.

Back to TFR for a few days now, but I'm certain I'll be switching to a low carb diet on 14th.

Glad you're feeling a little better x it can sometimes take it out of you if you've done too much make you dizzy and sick. I get it a lot in the first two weeks

Sounds like the best thing for you, you'll still do great on low carb I'm sure

Thanks Caroline and DustQueen :)

I'm hoping I can stay in ketosis. The chicken I had last night didn't affect it, so as long as I stick to meat, fish and green stuff, I should be fine.

You should do, chicken isn't something that should throw you out for just a bit of it.

What has really surprised me is that I haven't totally lost the plot and started eating everything in sight. I haven't even been tempted by 'safe' foods. In the past, one night of having some chicken/tuna has turned into EVERY night. So I'm hoping my attitude towards food is changing for the better, and that I'm now strong enough to be disciplined when following a more 'normal' diet.

That's a big step and definitely a sign that you'll be alright with it. Got every faith that you'll do fantastically on low carb or whatever you choose to do after Exante.

Hello lovely elvira:D hope you're ok?

I think your diet plans sound great:D after all, all diets 'work' it's just a case of finding what suits you best. I think it's a great plan to use exante as a head start, and I know you will look and feel fab at your graduation whatever plan you choose

I hope you keep up with your diary though? even if you leave exante I'd love to keep up with how you're getting on xxxx

Back