Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

caught up on sleep now..... weather here is awfull... been lashing rain since just before she was born so cant see her getting out any time soon :rolleyes: her posh name is
Craigmead luachmhar péarla ....Craigmead is my prefix and luachmhar péarla means precious pearl in gaelic :D her mummy is Tillyochie precious Gem and her grannie was shannon pearl so we are going down the jewel theme for fillys lol. as it was lashing rain when she was born we have nicknamed her rain lol.... last years filly was born during a thunderstorm and shes called storm :p DSC_0189.jpg

Love her - well precious gal....... xxxx

i have a young lad that helps me show who is coming to stay over for the time we are away. shes a sweetheart....mummy not too good this morning awaiting the vet arriving :(

Awww hope the new mummy okay! x

She is beautiful... and how much cleverer than human offspring to be up and standing already ;)

How's mummy doing Ellie - hope she is all okay! x

mum is fine :)

Awww lovely filly & love the name too. Glad mom is ok x

How you doing Ellie - all good I hope???? Conso back on track and feeling grand??? Can't wait to get on it now - these last pesky pounds going SOOOOOO slowly! x

busy busy... vet back today to scan mare and check broodmare again as she has a discharge again.... not what i need before my holidays :( trying to pack etc and its just not happening as been covering the young mare which didnt go as badly as expected lol need to go food shopping for our house sitter today, qtommorrow ive got the hairdressers then we are off

Ah glad your just busy, busy, busy getting ready to go away and not off track------- Holiday time soooo exciting - hope you have an amazing time - remember all will be fine at home - your sitter can cope!!!!!! By the time you come back I may be joining you on conso - can't quite get my head around that idea yet!!!! hope the mare gets better with the vet visit today and glad the covering went well - our mares are really giving us the run around this year - the weather defo is not helping!!!!

Hope you have a fabulous time Ellie x

one mare successfully scanned in foal with a heartneat :D one mare had another dose of antibiotics internally... vet not concerned so has put my mind at ease. and young mare covered again ... fingers crossed for scanning her when we get home :)

Have a lovely holiday Ellie - I've somehow missed your diary until now but loving the foal story! Jx

Back