Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

ehh no !!! got enough weeds here for all of us lol

Well stick at it, dukan and the weeding, you'll get there!!!! Have a lovely weekend. X

your making me feel guilty about the gardening, the weeds are everywhere, may give it a tidy up over the weekend, if i have time lol x

dont feel guilty ..... this place is so overgrown

They just take hold so fast and you have a vast jungle before you know it, I may just bark out some orders to him indoors to get it sorted!! lol x

Ellie I do most of my gardening on my arse but I have an excuse a bad back but I think I'd do it that way anyway :)

nother angelic day.... went out to the city to go shopping & had lunch... then met friends for coffee later

B- rhubarb & yoghurt 2 black coffees
L- chicken salad (swapped the chips) diet coke starbucks americano later on
D- red onion omellete
s- choc mug cake & quark

Very good food day Ellie, well done you x

Sounds like your in control Ellie xxx

still in control today... about bleeding time lol

managed to stay in control.... good food, lots of weeding done LOL I was down 5.8lbs this morning from thursdays weigh in :)

B- rhubarb & yoghurt
L- 2 venison sausages, 2 bacon medallions, grilled tomatoe, dry fried mushrooms & 2 dry fried eggs
s- yoghurt
D- 1 1/2 sirloin steaks, broccoli, carrots, asparagus
s- choc mug cake, quark

Omg.... Over 5lb....id better start weeding xxx well done Ellie xxx

thanks sidd... its not just the weeding its keeping my eating in control as well lol

Your back now and in control oooo just think xmas coming and more party dresses to be bought....what more motivation do you need xxx

dont tempt me with my addiction... its getting to be a bit OTT all my dress buying lol

But you deserve them you weight loss is incredable. And loving the pelm dresses out at the moment....pelm???? Is that the right word???

dunnoe if thats the right word lol.... im wearing lots of chiffon floaty dresses just now that are fitted at the waist.

Im trying not to impulse buy atm. But am loving the shopping again, lol changing obsession for food to clothes xxx

i bought super skinny jeans yesterday and a see through chiffon blouse to go with them lol

Back