Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

No I know her too well now either eating cheese and crackers, devouring hubby secret stash of mars bars, making tablet cheesecake or drinking the vino!!!! Which one Ellie - LOL - sorry couldn't resist but hope your okay lovely gal!! x

Lol yes you know her so well ;-)

Just catching up on a few diaries, the collar looks lovely. Did you make it ? X

what are you lot like :p yes jo i made it :) have done a few others this week

It's very swish x

Well at least it got a response from you Miss Ellie!!!! :479: Sorry - but get those menus posted young lady!!!! xxxx

morning ladies... busy bee here... had builders in this week ripping up the floor in the other half of the stables and demolishing a feed trough that ran the full legnth of the barn.... today it should be finished :) will get the rest of the boxes installed for winter :) also been very busy with my dog collars.... orders are flooding in :D you can see pics here if your a facebooker ;) http://www.facebook.com/CraigmeadCrafts

Ha, ha defo but Miss Ellie we love you whatever!!! Glad the building work is coming on! x

you girls know me too well :(

Come on lovely join me on my LBD quest - having that to work towards is doing me the world of good even if I was devastated on WI today to have only lost 2 lbs from last weigh in - guessing I might have put a bit on in that week I missed!!! LOL! x

Come on ellie lbd is the goal.....all dukaners must post a pic in theire lbd for xmas lol xxx

lol... ive seen far too many LBDs that i want.... have managed a pp today yay

You and your dresses xxx

i know sidd.... going out tommorrow.... think i may have to buy another lol

Why not....lol xxx

LOL, I'm not aiming for a LBD cos not got anywhere to go with one. I will have to aim for something else, maybe next size lower in trousers LOL.

Well done on the dog collars, good for you x

PS Love the heart ones best. Lovely x

Back