Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

You are not on your own Ellie we old timers stick together where is our T?

We are back now so lets show em how its done!!! ;)

XXX

morning xxx bloated is not a great feeling xxx good luck xxx

No it's not.... Oi Chris less of the old :p shall catch up on a few diarys later avoiding the ones that annoy me lol

I've started .... Had scrambled eggs and smoked salmon for breakfast, lunch will be chicken dinner salmon, porridge later, the good doctor advises 5 days attack ...gulp have done it before and I'll do it again lol he's also lowered my true weight.... Sall see about that !!

;) thank goodness for that

I tried to recalculate my TW this morning & it wouldn't show me :(

Ok I take that back I've just re-done it & he has lowered my TW again

I'm just going to see how I feel jo as I was happy at 143 lbs but would be lovely to be under 10 stone . Waiting on my chicken cooking and just had a pint of iced water... I can feel an afternoon of running to the loo coming on lol

So Ellie are we gonna be brave and update our stats???? I think I am gonna update!!! Maybe seeing it in print will spur me on!!! Started today too...... Proper fat I am - ashamed of myself tbf!!!! LOL! Drank nearly a bottle of fizzy wine last night to console myself!!! Then took two ibuprofen to get rid of the hangover!!!
xxx

So Ellie are we gonna be brave and update our stats???? I think I am gonna update!!! Maybe seeing it in print will spur me on!!! Started today too...... Proper fat I am - ashamed of myself tbf!!!! LOL! Drank nearly a bottle of fizzy wine last night to console myself!!! Then took two ibuprofen to get rid of the hangover!!!
xxx

T, your my inspiration along with s e x y Susie!!
You can do this with your eye closed!!
So wiggle that cute little bum and join me on herding some chickens!! Xxxxx

Lol trudy on my iPad just now so will have to log into the laptop to update stats .... I've got that lovely fuzzy feeling starting already xxx or maybe it's the paint I've been using on my crafts today that's givin me that :p

Thank you x

How's your day been Ellie????? Excited.com to get this show on the road!!!

Yes Ellie, how's your day been ? X

Not went too well so far but still dropped a couple of pounds ... Hubby back at work and is away till Tuesday ... Trying to gt back into my routine with the horses, and getting the yard tidied as the mess he leaves in his wake after mucking out is unbelievable lol .... I will keep on track today now that I've finished off the box of ritz crackers...... DAY 1 lol

Everythings gone apart from the wine & spirits and tbh I very rarely drink when I'm alone anyway.... Just need to keep my head down and battle on back to target.... Need to be skinny for getting hitched.... We ARE doing it this year... Must get the paperwork sorted for New York xx

Back