Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Trudy Sidd and all the others who are missing in action are all posting in a group we set up on fb to help the strugglers along. Trudy is taking baby baby steps and I think almost at the end of 7 days . I'll let them know they are missed Jo xx

I'm still batting on into week 4... Hubby wanted pancakes and maple syrup yesterday so I made up the batter and cooked a batch.... He ate one and the rest sat on the cooling rack all afternoon.... When making his sandwiches last night I looked at them, took out a Tupperware box and packed them away.... They have remained there and not one has passed my lips... I now feel the control is back even though at times It felt quite week yesterday due to feeling ill I sucked on a sugar free sweet instead of heading into the crackers and cheese etc lol

You've probably thought of this already :) but just wanted to post what came to mind when you mentioned about Hubby's pancakes, maybe scale back the recipes in future - I know he loves your home cooking but if you only make enough mix/batter/whatever to cater for just him, then there'll be nothing to pack away in tupperware and tempt you :) - I find the idea of tucking into a bag of flour with a spoon not quite so tempting as dough or fresh baked goods :)

xx

They are not bothering me in the slightest.... Makes a change lol unfortunately the recipe only uses one egg so can't really divide it up

Well done Ellie, lets see if I have as much restraint tomorrow :confused:

It is truly dull without your posts here. I don't do FB - can't cope with the nagging American style reminding me I've not checked in recently- so the odd update here of your progress is always welcome!

lovely to hear from you again and to have Trudes back... the "control" is such a fabulous feeling. I have a cleaner in the city on a Thursday morning and I always leave her the biscuit barrel out by the kettle. Yesterday, I shook it and to my horror it didn't rattle much. So I had to open "the cupboard", grab a packet and fill the barrel for her... no worries (cos first thing in the morning and I never eat until about 10am anyway). Last night, returning from work late, there it was... next to the kettle. That barrel... and I knew what was in it (which is unusual as I never normally take the lid off!!). It was rushed straight to "the cupboard" where it'll remain until next Thursday! haaaa!! devil food!!

I'm into Dukan pancakes at the moment as a treat. I just typed the recipe in Silver's diary...

hello, im back its been a while

I'm fumbling around in the dark in here...

I'm back.....just putting my toes in the water then come January I'll be throwing myself in the deep end xxx

wow its been a while since i was on here .... not sure if any of the old gang are still around or not.... reading my diaries made me quite emotional ....struggled the last few years with weight, injuries and my health.... trying dukan again as a last resort and on day 2

Hiya

I restarted yesterday aswell! Also on day 2 of attack. Ive got 9 days to do how about you? Good luck with ur journey. This worked really well for me over 10 years ago. I spent last night reading my old diaries too! I hope we do well again!

S xx

Hiya

I restarted yesterday aswell! Also on day 2 of attack. Ive got 9 days to do how about you? Good luck with ur journey. This worked really well for me over 10 years ago. I spent last night reading my old diaries too! I hope we do well again!

S xx
Around 5 -7 days to do , good luck 🤞🏼 not sure how much has changed in the last 7 years as I’ve an old book… the plan worked then so I will trust it again

Around 5 -7 days to do , good luck 🤞🏼 not sure how much has changed in the last 7 years as I’ve an old book… the plan worked then so I will trust it again
Hey how you getting on?
Iv not even got the books anymore! Lost them when i moved house! Im using my old diaries for ideas! And looking online. Dukan doesnt seem to be as popular as it was in 2010! I still feel motivated and the warm weather is helping me drink more water! Had my 2nd dose of covid vaccine today. Usually that sort of thing put me off track i feel sorry for myself n eat the wrong food but not today! Small victory!

Not long to go before you can have veg!
C ya s x

Hey how you getting on?
Iv not even got the books anymore! Lost them when i moved house! Im using my old diaries for ideas! And looking online. Dukan doesnt seem to be as popular as it was in 2010! I still feel motivated and the warm weather is helping me drink more water! Had my 2nd dose of covid vaccine today. Usually that sort of thing put me off track i feel sorry for myself n eat the wrong food but not today! Small victory!

Not long to go before you can have veg!
C ya s x
Yeah it’s going very well ,… managing to stick to just protein & the oatbran … looking forward to those veg on Saturday 🤣 … I had my 2nd vaccine 2 weeks ago. Your right about it not being so popular…. Suppose there’s so many ketone drinks gimmicks etc now …. People looking for the easy fix …. I had a look at them and they are so damn expensive 🙊 I’ll stick with eating lol …. Hope your doing well 🤞🏼

Yeah it’s going very well ,… managing to stick to just protein & the oatbran … looking forward to those veg on Saturday 🤣 … I had my 2nd vaccine 2 weeks ago. Your right about it not being so popular…. Suppose there’s so many ketone drinks gimmicks etc now …. People looking for the easy fix …. I had a look at them and they are so damn expensive 🙊 I’ll stick with eating lol …. Hope your doing well 🤞🏼
Hey! Im doing alright had to take day off work got a heavy head n sore arm :-( but food wise iv stuck to pp today.

I think its best to stick to what works for u i guess! Im hoping this works as well as last time aided with treadmill and eventually skipping and dance dvd! Are u getting in exersize yet? Iv only done treadmill (1 day so far) will probs get on it later today after a couple doses of paracetamol.

C ya s xx

wednesday & thursday ....ive got a smart trainer that the bike is connected too that simiulates routes online .... wednesday i did a 10km warm up then a 20km Time trial race, then a 5km cool down, yesterday i did a 50 minute FTP builder workout ..... will do another workout today then hopefully ride outside over the weekend.

last day of attack for me i think as weight loss is slowing and i cant wait for a big salad :D how long have you got to go ?
Hey! Im doing alright had to take day off work got a heavy head n sore arm :-( but food wise iv stuck to pp today.

I think its best to stick to what works for u i guess! Im hoping this works as well as last time aided with treadmill and eventually skipping and dance dvd! Are u getting in exersize yet? Iv only done treadmill (1 day so far) will probs get on it later today after a couple doses of paracetamol.

C ya s xx

Hey! Sounds like your doing well on food and exercise front! Good for you! Wish i had your will power and stamina! Iv been knocked for 10 with this covid vaccine have hardly been able to move my head from the sofa! Im on day 6 now will do 9 in total for attack (till tuesday) then move on to alt pp and pv days (for as long as i can). Im doing alright food wise as i batch cooked but i havent done much exercise even the 20 minutes a day! I hope to get back on track tomorrow! From Monday going to get my 20 min walk done in the AM before i start work!

Cant wait to have some salad n veg next week!
S xx

Those veg will taste so good 😊 I went a bit off track on Saturday as was out for dinner for my son’s birthday but was straight back on it Sunday and Monday with 2 PP days … I’ve lost 8.7lbs so far … happy with that

Back