Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Show sounds like it was great Ellie! Oooh, butteries. One of my best friends is from up just north of Aberdeen and she gets them brought down for her occasionally. I don't get what all the fuss is about either - they're dead greasy, salty and stodgy. You'd think that would be great but it's a bit much! Think you have to be a local to love 'em!!

im north of aberdeen also... now ive had one i can safely say i wont have another lol

Hi Ellie, would you be able to let me know the recipe for the mug cake, had a quick search but having trouble trawling through all the recipe pages. Many thanks :)

Mug Cake no 1
1 tblspn cocoa powder
1 tblspn cornflour
1 egg
1.5 tablespoons fromage frais (I will use quark as all I got!)
1/8 tsp baking powder
sweetner to taste, prob 1.5/2 tablespoons

mix together put in micro for 100 secs (thats what recipe said!)

Mug cake no 2

2 tblspns Oat Bran

2 tblspns Skim Milk Powder

1/2 tspn low fat Cocoa powder
1/8 tsp baking powder
sweetner to taste

1 Egg

3 - 4 tablspoons skim milk

Beat Egg & 3 tsp of milk together, add oat bran, milk powder, sweetner,cocoa & baking powder.
Mix v well, it should be quite liquid, Add 1 tspn of milk if needed.
Microwave on high 850w 3 mins
they used a pyrex jug to make it.

its lovely with sweetend quark on top.... like eating a chocolate sponge pudding and fresh cream lol

its good to have a vivid imagination sometimes lol.... im currently spending most of my day on songpop.... someone take the laptop away from me so i go paint some stables lol

i keep refreshing but no-ones playing :(

your whippin my ass missy

well P is still whooping my ass at songpop :p

got off said fat ass for a while to paint a stable & had a good food day

PP monday
B- 2 yoghurts
L- 2 poached eggs & smoked salmon
D- salmon & cottage cheese
Pudding- chocolate sponge pudding & clotted cream (vivid imagination) ;)

snacked on ham & turkey

I keep trying, but no way can I get clotted cream from quark! I'm not even sure I've found a muffin frosting that I like. Maybe I need to close my eyes while I eat them!

Jx

lots of sweetener and some vanilla essence or i sometimes use butterscotch flavouring.... mix well with a spoon and it gets smoother and softer

have had to call hubby to pick up dog food on his way home as im engrossed in the olympic dressage on tv haha.... didnt the showjumpers do well yesterday.... so proud of scott especially.... he works so hard with his horses and he used to give my son lessons when he was jumping in junior BSJA . lovely lovely guy

ive been thinking ladies..... yes i know that can be quite painfull :p i was noseying round the low carb megastore website and spotted SF amaretto syrup nom nom... would a muffin broken up and a dish with a drizzle of this topped with sweetend quark & a dusting of cocoa be like a real tiramsu ... my mouth is watering at the though haha

i may just have to try it

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm report back with results xxx

Back