Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

ive been thinking ladies..... yes i know that can be quite painfull :p i was noseying round the low carb megastore website and spotted SF amaretto syrup nom nom... would a muffin broken up and a dish with a drizzle of this topped with sweetend quark & a dusting of cocoa be like a real tiramsu ... my mouth is watering at the though haha

i may just have to try it

hate to be a killjoy but I very much doubt it, unless that very vivid imagination of yours gets in gear Ellie

Oh my word TIRAMISU !!! I can only dream of a really boozy one made by my sister (she makes a bad ass one)
Let us know if it satisfied the spot. Oh and by the way how are those other flavorings you bought a while ago?

Loving your imagination Ellie - having a CM tonight will make sure I get the real thing for once!! LOL! x

mon the butterscotch and coconut flavourings i bought were lush :)

like the dukan flavourings you only need a few drops so work out quite cost effective compared to supermarket ones

saturday PV
B- home made yoghurt & rhubarb 3 coffees
L- ham omellette & coffee

where did you get the flavourings from Ellie I need to restock mine and thought id have a change from the dukan ones - as you know caramel and coconut are my all time favs :)

no problem, i actually bought them from a local country store ... not sure if you would get them in a similar place down south with it being a scots company

food for wednesday was as follows
B- coffee & no food as up late
L-FF greek yoghurt, muffin, salmon & cottage cheese 2 coffees
D- 2 chicken breasts & hm sweet chilli dip
s- 2 muffins

was down 2.4 lbs this morning

away to dig out shred

anouther good dukan day ... lets see if i can keep this up

B- 2 scrambled eggs & smoked salmon 2 coffees
L- 450g turkey strips with left over sweet chilli sauce, yoghurt & a muffin, 2 coffees pint water
D- 2 venison burgers, cottage cheese, 2 muffins & 2 pints water

excersise day 1 30 day shred (surprisingly easier than when i was almost 6 stone heavier lol) pulled some weeds in the paddocks & walked up & down the hilly field several times chasing unrully ponies

Well done ponies for providing some extra calorie burning - good couple of Dukan days Ellie - hope you keep it going - I have had a couple of good days too and feel miles better for it!!! Missed my veggies today mind and made some blueberry muffins for tomorrow which were hard to ignore when they came out of the oven but bet they will be great!!! What is the shred thing??? Seen some other posts on it but a bit in the dark!

its a torture DVD lol 20 minute workout you do daily, i shall attempt day 2 after copious amounts of coffee.... no sleep last night due to hubbys snoring grrrr after being in bed for 5 hours and not being able to get to sleep with it i was almost reaching for a pillow to smother him:mad:

ellie1969 said:
its a torture DVD lol 20 minute workout you do daily, i shall attempt day 2 after copious amounts of coffee.... no sleep last night due to hubbys snoring grrrr after being in bed for 5 hours and not being able to get to sleep with it i was almost reaching for a pillow to smother him:mad:

Know the feeling about hubbys and snoring......IM going to investigate shred I'm I missing out???

ellie1969 said:
no sleep last night due to hubbys snoring grrrr after being in bed for 5 hours and not being able to get to sleep with it i was almost reaching for a pillow to smother him:mad:

There's the problem .... *almost* ;)

P x

Ha Ha, agree about the snoring! I'm finding it strange having Mr CD in bed with me at all after a year apart, the first night I gave up and read from 4am and he just slept on completely oblivious!

ellie1969 said:

Know the feeling about hubbys and snoring......IM going to investigate shred I'm I missing out???

Back