Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

oh i love smoked salmon & scrambled eggs.... or if im travelling i take a few slices with boiled eggs. Today the scales have been very nice to me for being angelic and showed a 2lb 2 oz drop :D

oh i love smoked salmon & scrambled eggs.... or if im travelling i take a few slices with boiled eggs. Today the scales have been very nice to me for being angelic and showed a 2lb 2 oz drop :D

How do you see a 2oz loss missus, are you weighing yourself on the kitchen scales?! ;)

P x

yeah... i meant 2.2lb whatever that is lol

she means a quarter!!!!!!!!! Hehehe, blooming big kitchen scales, is that for the huge batches of muffins we make LOL.

:p

still being angelic :character00100:

Good Girl xxx then scales will be kind to you xxx:D

Hopefully they will again tomorrow

Yay big thumbs up from me Ellie!!! Gooooo gal!! x

right food for today was as follows

Breakfast- rhubarb & yoghurt
Lunch- scrambled eggs & prawns
Dinner- bolognese
Supper- oatbran porridge

morning all :D the scales were very nice to me this morning again and showed another 2.2lbs off so thats 6lbs gone

Wooohooo that's fab Ellie - now just stick with it - hope today is going grand too..... What plans for the weekend? Owt exciting? Just heard there is a show down the road from us next weekend - might just take the boy down for the experience - well that is if he will go in our wee van instead of the big one!!! LOL!

Great Loss chick !!!

Back