Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Well done your losses are great xxx

Brrrrrrrr that's all lol

But hows it going up there are you being a Good Dukaneer ???????????? or snowed in with no supplies lol xxx

I've been ok.... Slightly relaxed at weekend due to being out fr lunch etc, had a very long walk with th dogs yesterday up bennachie hills & woodland. I was going to climb to the top of mither tap which is the highest point but was blowing a blizzard and wouldn't have seen the view anyway lol

Great pictures of the dog xxx Any treats will defo have been walked off xxx

just be careful when walking in this weather....don't want to lose you up a giant hill LOL

Go girl! :D (that was for weight loss, not to encourage you up that hill in a blizzard!)

Oh man it's so cold......brrrrr minus 13 here last night but all the snow is pretty looking and ground is frozen solid... No mud hurrah !!!!! Went to get a bag of rhubarb out the freezer in the garage and its my last one :eek: ***** how will I manage if I run out :/ and we have to get more snow eek

My fingers stuck to the metal gates last night lol.... Even with ski gloves on today my hands were freezing .... I'm tucked up on the sofa with 2 dogs a cat and 4 kittens with copious amounts of hot coffee trying to keep warm.... Miserable hubby won't let me turn the heating on as oils so damn expensive but he's allowing me to use extra coal on the Rayburn ...tight git lol hope the pipes freeze that will sort him out :p

I've ran out and had to start and buy it again xxx Compared to you last night we had a heat wave -8 hear

-7 at 8 in the morning, so not sure what it was during the night. Rhubarb....oh oh, ration time x

Isn't being cold the absolute worst thing on earth! Is your house old and poorly insulated as mine is in the country? We huddle around the log burner rather than put the heating up (we leave it on lowest all week for the pipes etc but turning it up for the weekend only while we're there barely has an impact until we're about to go AND the fuel price of course!!)... In fact, I often think I'm warmer outside than in when it's really cold as I'm so well wrapped up and MOVING!

How far are you from civilisation? I forget!

Yes it's a very old drafts farmhouse with no insulation etc....nearest village to us is 6 miles away and that doesn't even have a shop.... We are 40 miles north of Aberdeen and 20 inland from Fraserburgh ..... We live on the highes road in buchan so it gets pretty bleak when the weathers bad . The heating goes on for a short while in the evening to warm the bedroom up a bit but its double duvets all round in winter lol

I'm waiting on the postie wish he hurry up with my hobby craft order so I can get on with finishing orders for hair clip hangers & start my weight loss plaques ;)

Ooh weight loss plaque?! Sounds intriguing!!

They are little wooden plaques that have a little wooden heart or star or similar on them, the heart is done with blackboard paint s you write how many lbs you have lost on that bit nod the plaque itself says lbs I've lost so far (or similar ) they can be personalised etc

You must show us those plaques... you could get some orders in!

Our nearest supermarket in the country is 12 miles away so it certainly helps to be organised. I have good tog duvets but rely heavily also on turning my electric blanket on an hour before turning in! I don't mind a cold bedroom, but hate getting into a cold bed! I fear the worst for the temperatures in the bedroom on our arrival tonight. I must knit myself a nose warmer! The one thing I cannot get warm when I'm walking to work!

(off to look up where Aberdeen is - ahem!)

Back