Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Lol maintainer, our nearest supermarket is 20 miles away in any direction so you definitely need to be organised. Easier not to binge as well as you would have to get in the car & drive.... Well in theory anyway lol.
I will do a few samples of the plaques to show ppl and take I from there, I'm working on a hair clip holder today, hope the ribbon arrives so I can finish it then get it posted while I'm out tomorrow. Got enough rhubarb for today & tomorrow phew.... I'm housebound today as hubby had to take the 4x4 to work this morning as the snow was drifting over the roads ...heavy snow forecast again over the weekend

Jo, Aberdeen is in NE Scotland (husband says that if you imagine Great Britain as a rabbit being held up- as you do! - Aberdeen is on it's nose). It's where I'm from!

We're matching NE weather here, Ellie -7°. Just taken youngest kitten to vet to be castrated and the roads are ropey in patches from the next village up onwards. They were clear everywhere apparently but yesterday it was very windy so obviously the snow has drifted then frozen.

Stay warm and safe, everyone!

yup its drifted here too... hubby said it was up past the car bonnet this morning in places when he turnedback to get the 4x4 once he got to the next village the roads were clear so he was cursing lol.... he will be glad of it later as its windy and snowing very heavy

food wise i had a great day yesterday,
B- home made yoghurt & rhubarb
L- 2 boiled eggs & left over chilli
D- fish pie with celeriac topping
S- porridge
the last week hasnt been good for me.... terrible cravings and lots of cheese & cracker eating... totm just started this morning so that explains it weight has surprisingly stayed the same

No sign of postie today, he's probably stuck in a drift somewhere lol. It's hubby's birthday today so looks like he won't get any cards... Well he got one from my parents the other and I feel so sorry for them as they bought him hmv gift cards... I can't believe they were still selling them when they knew they were going under and would not honour them, they have basically robbed pensions :(

No sign of postie today, he's probably stuck in a drift somewhere lol. It's hubby's birthday today so looks like he won't get any cards... Well he got one from my parents the other and I feel so sorry for them as they bought him hmv gift cards... I can't believe they were still selling them when they knew they were going under and would not honour them, they have basically robbed pensions :(

Agree with you Ellie, daylight robbery :(

P x

They knew before Xmas they were going under so they should have taken gift cards of the shelves of supermarkets etc,

Nope website has been taken down and they issued a statement saying they would not take them

A nice bit of roast beef that's all I'm being good lol

polish that halo your a Dukan angel xxx

If they were bought from Tesco or Asda they will exchange them for their own shop vouchers with proof of purchase.

really ?? hopefully it was.... ill ring her tommorrow hopefully she still has the reciept

just googled it and yes you can... now heres hoping she still has the reciept.

good day foodwise...infact id say a great day :D

B- home made yoghurt & rhubarb
L- fish pie (had enough to make an extra one yesterday)
D- roast beef, carrot & swede mash, broccoli, yoghurt
S- oatbran porridge

Great Id say fabulous xx

Also if you paid with a direct debit card/credit card there may be a chance of getting payments back through them

She's kept the receipt so all is good hopefully :) posting the gift cards back to her and she will take them into tesco. She was going to buy him something else as she felt so bad... Bless her :)

Having another good day today.... Hubby wants Xmas pud later so I'm going to make choc mug cake, smuckers and quark cream topping nom nom

She's kept the receipt so all is good hopefully :) posting the gift cards back to her and she will take them into tesco. She was going to buy him something else as she felt so bad... Bless her :)

Having another good day today.... Hubby wants Xmas pud later so I'm going to make choc mug cake, smuckers and quark cream topping nom nom

Fab news

Back