Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

You can do it Ellie, you lost so much successfully with Dukan - I agree with the girls, I think if it's possible OH should limit his baking requests to help you get where you want to be....be strong honey xxx

Ever tried eating through chewing gum? I tried it (for you all) and, trust me, it's horrid! So, when baking forbidden foods, try the gum in mouth trick! (I use it at parties too, so that I can't pick on any food!!)

I'm managed fine so far today, I must must continue.... Hubby going away tomorrow for a bike race for a couple of days so hoping to keep on plan while he's away

Morning all heads in a good place today after a completely sin free dukan day yesterday and a drop of 3.6lbs on the scales.... Blooming carb bloat

Yesterday's food was
B- homemade yoghurt & rhubarb
L- 1 venison burger & 2 dry fried eggs yoghurt
D- bolognese
S- choc oat bran mug cake, sweetened quark

Woohooo well done Ellie - I think I am going back to bed as arguing with all the horses today - worked one for over an hour - don't know who more tired or angry - doesn't get you anywhere does it????? GRR!!! Hope today is another good eating day - this blimmin calorie counting is hard work - long for Dukan but know that my brain and body needs something different for a bit!!! Never was the best at maths so spend alot of time adding up!!!! LOL! Also find it hard that once you have had your calories that is it - nothing else until a new day - very hard to accept after the freedom of limitless food on Dukan! x

doesnt get you anywhere at all lol... my lot are in serious need of work but we have well over a foot of snow and blowing a blizzard again

Doing a 1000 at the moment Sara with 200 extra allowed 'if needed' but hoping to stick to the lower..... Will increase it when I start to get off my backside and into some exercise!!! LOL!

Fantastic loss Ellie and great to hear the positivity in your post xxx oh will have to go away bike riding a little more xxx

STILL hanging in there ... Cheeseburger pie in the oven for dinner... Mmmmmm

Easy peasy xxx ?????ish:D

haha yes.... have eaten the whole pie ...i am a pie lol .... will probably have porridge or mug cake around 8pm and that will be a pp day done & dusted

get u!!! Brill day Ellie - well done!!! Thanks for the PM - looks like I will be able to have the procedure in Hereford if their price is correct as quoted!!! But THANK YOU for the heads up - keep going on the straight and narrow Ellie - you will be rewarded! LOL! x

good to hear :D hope your doing ok today demons wise hun ? xx

Morning all heads in a good place today after a completely sin free dukan day yesterday and a drop of 3.6lbs on the scales.... Blooming carb bloat

Yesterday's food was
B- homemade yoghurt & rhubarb
L- 1 venison burger & 2 dry fried eggs yoghurt
D- bolognese
S- choc oat bran mug cake, sweetened quark

Fab loss Ellie, your menu sounds lovely I had forgotten about venison burgers, they're so tasty must put them on my shopping list x

another day under my belt & a PP to boot... well apart from my rhubarb

B- home made yoghurt & Rhubarb
L- venison burger, 2 dry fried eggs , yoghurt
D- cheeseburger pie
S- porridge, 2 sf sweets

Yep doing okay Ellie -was tempted to step on the scales today but will resist until Monday and hope that I have at least dropped a few pounds!!! We will c! Sticking with the calories is hard as the amount of food I can have sometimes feels tiny but after stuffing my face on Dukan I guess it would..... Got to think of the positives of it too which is having a huge choice!!! Got consult with surgeon on Tuesday - fingers crossed!!!!!

Ellie your doing fantastic again and whats a little bumbard between friends lol

haha sidd ... down another 1 1/2 lbs this morning.... rhubarb cooling for breakfast, away to raid the freezer to see what i can have for dinner

Back