Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Once your back in the zone Ellie...you do ab fab :D

its the staying there thats the bleeding problem lol

Decided to have a fry ;) for lunch, well venison sausages, bacon & egg.... Decided to do another pp day while hubby's away so I can have veg when he's back tomorrow as I suspect he will want haggis beeps & tatties seeing as he missed his burns supper yesterday lol .... Chicken for dinner & either BBQ sauce or sweet chilli sauce mmmmm

Snow update Ellie? Scared for the drive particularly with rear wheel drive!

Well I'm 40 miles north of Aberdeen and its thawing here, not sure about roads on wy up, maybe check traffic Scotland for the CCTV cameras ... I would expect the motorway to be ok :) city centre itself didn't get much in way of snow

Thankfully made it up Ellie! X

anouther successfull PP day completed, :D

B- home made yoghurt & rhubarb
L- 3 venison sausages, 2 bacon medallions, 2 dry fried eggs
D- 2 chicken breasts, sweet chilli sauce
S- oatbran Porridge, raspberry mousse

Why oh why are the scales being mean to me :( up a lb today.... Can't see any reason for it with what I ate ...no wonder I say sod it

Cause scales are evil. You know you had a good day yesterday so it'll come off in the end! Bet you have a good loss tomorrow instead!

No.....dont sod it. You know goodness always pays off in the end xxx it will show. Come on another day of Dukan goodies aheead. xxx

I'm not giving up.... I will show those pesky scales grrrrrr

Isn't that just the worst Ellie - drove me nuts the other week after 10 days of angelic - really knocked me for six!!! BUT one day to another don't take any notice - agree you should put them away for a week and keep ploughing on!!! Don't let the scales win like I did!!! GRRR! Onwards and downwards Ms Ellie - if it's any consolation I am jealous of your PP day!!! LOL! Calorie counting sucks!!! LOL!

Lol .... Just had a small amount of bolognese for lunch... Not really enough so may boil a couple of eggs .... Also had a pint of water on top of the. 3 coffees I've had so far... Just pouring another pint.... Maybe not drinking enough

I'm one armed today..... Blooming horses :( can hardly even dress myself so have had to phone hubby to get me some supplies as I can't drive :/ can't much out... Can't even lift a coffee cup, ended up spilling it down myself while trying to drink with my left hand. Grrrr grrrr grrrr

rest and look after yourself xxx

Back