Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Sorry about your arm, Ellie. I think the trouble is, when we're 'good' again we want instant results - in the old days we accepted 1-2lbs a week. That's what I'm finding anyway, having gained a few lbs after being a bit too relaxed on Conso. Head down, bum up, as a certain person round here says - it you carry on doing high protein low carbs the weight must come off in the end xx

nope unfortunately they are all stabled so need mucking out daily

Awwwww hun, hope your arm gets better soon & the weight will shift you know it :) x

Its been worse today and is very painfull when reaching for things.... its very strange no bruising swelling or anything :rolleyes: and the horses are being a nightmare to handle... you would think they knew i was in pain and were doing it deliberately

on a brighter note had 2 very good days food wise... and had a message tonight to say my goodies for making the weight loss plaques were dispatched today... cant wait to get started on them :D

Hope your arm is better?

still much the same this morning...... thinking i may have to try stinky deep heat :( blooming dog keeps nudging it while playing with her toys on the sofa next to me...its agony. hope he postie brings my stuff that will cheer me up :)

oh and the weight i gained sunday & monday dropped off this morning pheww

My crafty bits have come... But I can't start as really need to get to supermarket

Glad the weight gone Ellie - hope you got round the supermarket in tact! That arm sounds a bit of a nightmare. Get that Deep Heat on it - hope you haven't damaged the nerve like my friend did - was not good!!!! Fingers crossed it's just a bad pull. Tell them ponies you'll send them to Tesco if they carry on that behaviour! Hope the weather not too bad up there - I long reined one of the horses up to the pub and back and boy the road home was a wee bit longer trying to walk into the wind!!! LOL!

Rolls eyes at Sara :)

managed to get to the supermarket forgot the blooming deep heat though :rolleyes: hubby thinks ive done the ligaments in as very painfull in certain positions .... feels much better when in a bent position and like a dead weight when its straight ..... I keep panicking thinking ive cracked something.

wind is horrific up here... had to turn back with the stallion this morning as could hardly keep upright going to his field and he was swinging about in panic & hurting my arm when i was trying to open the gat so thought it would be safer if he stayed in... he was very happy to go back in his stable lol... hopefully its to calm down a bit tonight as got no sleeo last night as the house was vibrating

oh and very proud of myself... Hubby at half a cheesecake last night.... it kept calling me from the fridge and i ignored it, hes eaten the other half tonight ;) then in tesco the chocolate was shouting at me i lingered a while staring at it but i screamed no and ran to the checkout... now the locals think im a freak haha

Ha ha well done Ellie that's great willpower!! People have told me now I'm a feeder - I can't have it myself so I'm always trying to feed it to others!!! If they eat it then its not there teasing me :)

enjoy crafting Ellie xxx

Waiting on his nibs going to bed so I can get the light on to paint, .... I made mug cake while Lardy ass sat and ate scones ....halo still shining ;)

Will update my food I think for last 3 days

Monday,
Breakfast- porridge
Lunch -chicken omelette
Dinner- salmon
Supper- raspberry mousse

Tuesday,
Breakfast- rhubarb & home made yoghurt
Lunch- salmon & roast pepper red onion & cherry tomatoes
Dinner- stew , swede mash, green beans
Supper- porridge

Wednesday,
Breakfast- rhubarb & home made yoghurt
Lunch- salmon
Dinner- peppered steak, 2 dry fried eggs
Supper, choc oat ran mug cake, tsp smuckers hot fudge sauce, sweetened quark

I almost weakened at bedtime last night, but shoved som ham into my greedy gob and went to bed after letting the dogs out, scales down again this morning :D food plan for the day is rhubarb & yoghurt, tuna salad & cottage pie, oat bran of sorts .
Wind had died down thank goodness, we almost lost the barn doors at one point :eek: . Ado got another order in for a hair clip holder last night.... They are selling like hot cakes :D

Back