Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Keep going lovely you are doing grand even with all that temptation your way..... We all do that in the supermarket - I try and forget and just whizz around - doesn't always work but often helps!!! HOpe the wind died down but think you have rain today??? How's the shoulder feeling? Did you get the deep heat out? Hope it's loosening up a bit now. x

No rain so far, and air is still.... Been out picking up some rubble from around the farm to add to the pile that will eventually build the school, shoulder still very painfull everyone keep saying rest it but have no chance of that when you have horses. Just sat and done an hour of painting with blackboard paint for the plaques... Feel high as a kite lol.... Away to make my salad as tummy rumbling

Sounds like a good day Ellie - hope the shoulder is at least feeling a teeny bit better each day - agree impossible to rest it with horses around but do try and take it easy..... sounds like your crafting going well..... Catch you on line tomorrow for my big Dukan re-start for the millionth time!!! LOL! x

It is feeling a little easier today but that could be the fact m overdosing on painkillers.... Good day so far..... Have hubby's legs pinning me down on the sofa so I can't eat lol, bath after emmerdale then have my oat bran in some shape or form,

bedtime food for the day was as follows

Thursday
Breakfast- rhubarb & yoghurt
Lunch- tuna salad & a yoghurt
Dinner- cottage pie
Supper- oatbran porridge

Mug cake... now that sounds intriguing! Care to share?
;)

It's easy peasy jo, whisk up an egg & 3 or 4 tbsp milk in a bowl, chuck in 2tbps oat bran, 2tbsp skimmed milk powder, 2tbspsweetenr , 1/8th tsp of baking powder, think its a tsp of reduced fat cocoa, whisk it all together, I just use a fork, microwave for 2 minutes and eat with sweetened quark..... Hot chcolate cream cake lol

There's another version that doesn't use oat bran but would have to search when I'm on laptop for it in my files

Have you tried it without the cocoa Ellie? Just wondered what it was like - I daren't touch cocoa powder even if it is tolerated!!! My body is not getting the taste of chocolate ever again as I don't trust it - at the moment I'm fine as its forgotten what chocolate tastes like and im sure as hell not going to remind it ;-) chocolate is evil !!!!

How's your arm doing Ellie ?

You are doing well on the Dukan front, keep going :) x

Where are you buddy - missing in action for two days - come on I need you!! x

soldier down...soldier down xxx

Lol sidd, had. bit of a crappy weekend, hubby's dad was taken into hospital Friday very ill, so hubby drove straight down from work, leaving me here practically food less lol, he thin discovered when arriving at our other house that he boiler had packed in, luckily there were no pipes burst etc. my arms killing me, I've had a dicky tummy bug, and today I'm feeling fluish. Went into Aberdeen yesterday for a few bits I needed and met hubby for lunch but god my tummy was gurgling so much.... I'd ordered a plain salad with grilled chicken, when it came it was the super salad with all sorts if beans on it & dressing grrrr had to sit and scrape all sorts of seeds etc of my lettuce

How u doing Dukan buddy???? feeling any better? Hope so - getting worried about your arm - maybe a trip to docs for a physio referral? x

Ellie

Loving your mug cake recipe, thank you! Sometimes I struggle to eat my oat bran, but this is so quick to make I've no excuses :D

Scooter, I don't use the cocoa powder (as I haven't got any) and it's fine without it.

P x

Flippin Ellie after that I just want to give you a hug xxx what a few days youve had and like Trudy said maybe a visit to pysio xxx

I dont think i need a physio.... its better in the movement/pain sense.... its just aching now but npt taking painkillers. feel so fluish though... my whole body feels week... had a good food day so far... not that hungry tbh. Dad was released yesterday but was to go back in for scans today... we are a bit peed off as he hasnt had any results today and the scans were done first thing, hes getting rather annoyed now as they have kept him overnight again... he just wants answers as to why hes so ill & jaundiced

Oh dear thats not so good - hope he gets some answers soon and can get home to his own place, there is no place like home when you are feeling under the weather.... Hope this flu thing doesn't develop Ellie and that you are feeling better this morning.... If not think you need to give in and rest - just do the bare basics and turf out whichever horses you can!!! Not easy in this weather but they do have lovely fur coats!!!! Thinking of you Dukan buddy, rest up and get better soon. xxx

Evening Ellie hows the shoulder and the fluey????????????

Back