Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

fil is home so good start. Hope his results come back clear, be as good as you can then hammer Dukan and get back into your ab fab dresses xxx

glad FIL home hunni, I would push for the urology bit and complain long and loud, its not fair.

Ah els you sound as if you going through the wars a bit. Your fil made of strong stuff though, as are you - you're doing all the best you can and I bet the dog loves it now his dad's home! Keep strong ye

What a nightmare you're having at the moment. Enjoy your meal out... you deserve it!

Morning all, managed a pp day yesterday with no binging ..... Thank heaven for my mug cake lol

Breakfast- rhubarb & yoghurt
Lunch- scrambled eggs and smoked salmon
Dinner- 2 chicken breasts yoghurt
Snack- choc mug cake & quark

thirded........very yummy with hazelnut custard LOL

Lol

Another pp under my belt, today
Breakfast- rhubarb & yoghurt
Lunch- turkey, bacon & 2 eggs
Dinner- cheeseburger pie yoghurt
Supper- choc oatbran mug cake & quark

I keep thinking about that bloomin' mug cake! It's going to be my Sunday treat henceforth (but why is Sunday coming so slowly this week?!!!). 1 teaspoon low fat cocoa powder was perfect! Cheeseburger pie yoghurt - now that sounds like a recipe I won't be trying ;)

Have a lovely day!

lol Jo

going for a 3rd pp today... have had eggs & salmon for breakfast, lunch is leftover cheeseburger pie, dinner i will have to drag something out the freezer

eta the scales were 4lbs down this morning

4lbs down? AMAZING!

Just catching up Ellie, glad your fil is out of hospital. How is your arm doing though ?

Love your plaque, did you make it ?

We are out for dinner Saturday so may have veg tomorrow then pp Friday, but may do the full 5 days to get me right in the zone... Will see how I feel . Well pp apart from my rhubarb lol. Mmmmm rhubarb sponge pudding tonight hehe I may try making dukan custard.... Never tried it before

Arm ok.... Occasionally achy but nothing to Worry about I don't think

Yes I made the plaque , I'm painting over the writing and have stamps coming to do the writing as I'm hopeless lol also making Mother's Day & Easter things

Great loss Ellie, might join you in a few pp days xxx

well done ellie, rhubarb Hmmmm, yummy. I keep missing it in farm foods, mentioned it to the shop assistant today and she said, yes its in that fridge. I think it had been playing invisible with me LOL.

took me ages to find it when i first started looking... had to ask and it was in the veg freezer lol

another PP done and dusted
Breakfast- 2 scrambled eggs & smoked salmon
Lunch- cheeseburger pie
Dinner - turkey
Supper- rhubarb sponge & custard

I had rhubarb and custard for pudding too, with a shake of ginger stirred in and a shake of cinnamon on top. very yum x

Back