Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Nom nom .... It's ace as mug cake, I used mixed spice in mines as I couldn't be asked searching for the cinnamon lol

We have to bring frozen rhubarb with us at the weekend from the city to the country, where we shop in a HUGE hypermarket which doesn't sell rhubarb in any shape or form! boooo!
How did you get on with dukan custard Ellie? Did you need tolerated ing'ts to make it thicken?

How do you do the rhubarb with the mug cake Ellie? Do you mix it already cooked into the mixture and cook in microwave or do you add it once mug cake is cooked?

What do you eat it with? Still sweetened quark or something else? Ta xx

Loving hearing how in the zone you are Ellie - menus looking good - I am gonna try some porridge for breakfast today which I have never had all the time I have been on dukan with half my oat bran portion - taking so many pills I am rattling and need some food inside me to help my poor tummy!!! LOL x

maintainer i couldnt find the dukan custard recipe so used about 1/2 a tsp of custard powder & water.... very runny but just enough to fool me into thinking i was having a treat.

scooter I blast a handfull of rhubarb in the microwave untill soft then mix in after everythings mixed together. I use only 2tbsp of skimmed milk & 1/2 a tbsp extra of skimmed milk powder plus 1/2 a tbsp of mixed spice/cinnamon/ginger. still eating with sweetened quark

just about to jump on the scales as im just up oops

woo hoo another 1.4lbs off

You are cooking on gas gal :) x

another PP done & dusted.... last one tommorrow :)
Breakfast- smoked salmon & scrambled egg
Lunch- 2 chicken breasts , sf Jelly
Dinner- 2 venison burgers & a dry fried egg
Supper- spiced rhubarb mug cake

My hero xxx :D

bless ya sidd :eek:

Weight up this morning and no reason for it :(

Do NOT focus on that Ellie - you know how that works!!! I am gonna weigh too and I bet I am up too from veg yesterday and also (sorry if TMI) no whoosh since my op on Monday!!! Keep your head down and keep going - you are on such a roll again don't let this lose you any momentum! Right, off to weigh and make my porridge!! x

I'm trying not too, no reason for it as been going to loo etc, can't binge as I normally would as have to fit into dress tommorrow

And you don't want to undo all that blimmin hard work from this week!!!! Stay off the scales - your weight loss this week has been grand this week so just ignore those pesky scales ---- get out and muck out that will help!!! LOL!

Back