Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

oh those scales do hate us so don't they. Ignore them Ellie hunni, you doing brill so they need ignoring for a day or so LOL.

thanks for recipe with rhubarb, sounds lush, will have to try that on sunday for lunch with my roast LOL

maintainer i couldnt find the dukan custard recipe so used about 1/2 a tsp of custard powder & water.... very runny but just enough to fool me into thinking i was having a treat.

scooter I blast a handfull of rhubarb in the microwave untill soft then mix in after everythings mixed together. I use only 2tbsp of skimmed milk & 1/2 a tbsp extra of skimmed milk powder plus 1/2 a tbsp of mixed spice/cinnamon/ginger. still eating with sweetened quark

just about to jump on the scales as im just up oops

Do you mean tablespoon or teaspoon. Tablespoon of spices seems a lot LOL

its half a tablespoon

ok thanks hunni x

or one tablespoon of birds LOL. i cheat :D

Weight up this morning... Not surpassing after what I ate and drank last night lol.... Back on it since lunch today.... No time for breakfast as up early with very little sleep as had friends picking up one of my ponies to go for a lesson & I went with them... Instructor very impressed with them as we girl had ne'er sat on him before and he was a star and worked well for her

Ah that's good Ellie - nice that it all went well..... Did you feel great in your dress? I bet you did - sounds like it was a good evening which means all your hard work for the week was worth it! Back on the bus today and you will be back down to TW in no time!!! x

Ellie you'll soon be there again, you do great with it all

all quiet again Ellie, come on your on a roll hope youve had a good day xxx

Where are you she said stamping her feet!!!!! x

:p :p

lol that post looks like your up to no good Miss Ellie.........confess lol xxx

Nothing to confess sidd, had a good day yesterday, down visiting FIL my parents and a couple of friends, heading back home today

Good news is fil ok? all results clear?

Tbh he looked awful , like a Beltane victim :( he's lost so much weight and looks very old he had bloods done at the docs on Friday so waiting on the results , still waiting on biopsy results, he has his eurology appointment through but he's refusing to go. Blooming stubborn git

awww not nice getting old xxx

NOt alot you can do when they dig their heels in tbh!!! Hope you get some answers soon and he can be on the mend.... Sounds like life has just been busy and that Dukan has been okay..... That's great to hear Ellie xx

Back