Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Think it will be a phonecall to the docs.... Couldn't eat my beef... Was gagging after about an 8th of it.... Hubby offered me a handful of my favourite minstrels and I had 2 ....first was yum... 2nd I didn't enjoy... Usually I'd eat 2 family size bags in one sitting.... Just making rhubarb mug cake to see if I can at least get my oatbran down me. It's unheard off for me to be off my food :(

aww hun, really hope you feel better soon. Doc visit definately. xx

Im a minstrel girl prefere galaxy over cadburys well I did in my old life xxx

morning all... well my steamy bath at bedtime cured me lol... well its broken my tight chest anyway and im able to cough without crying. managed to eat my mugcake so at least i cosumed something half decent yesterday. hubby away back to work so im going to have to do the horses a little bit at a time

eta i dropped almost 2lbs again this morning... 1.6 to be precise

Oh hunni, take it easy today & don't over do it x

Glad the bath helped, hope you a little better today.

im managing to do little bits but so exhasted and legs like jelly... they feel like they dont belong to me.... had a steamy hot bath before i started this morning and will have another before bed. My ribs feel like they are going to burst with coughing. also eating a bit better today so far... had a light breakfast and lunch and made mince for dinner so will make some swede & carrot mash to have with it as my body could do with veg

Our body always tell us what we need as long as we listen to it xxx Glad your cheat is easing xxx

Oh glad to hear you are on the mend Ellie and woooohooo with the weight..... Keep taking those baths and look after yourself...... xxxx

Managed to have 4 meals today,

B- rhubarb & yoghurt
L- 2scrambled eggs & smoked salmon
D- mince & carrot n swede mash
S- oatbran porridge

Early night again for me once I've watched embarrassing bodies

wow well done for managing to eat, a sign of improvement, hope it continues hun xx

Hopefully back to being fighting fit tomorrow lol... I managed to do all the stables today and hubby helped me finish of the hay when he got in from work, felt like my legs didn't belong to me at all today lol

Don't overdo it hunni, rest up xxx

Ah good news - glad you managed to get some food in - hopefully you have had a good night and are fighting fit - or at least fitter today!!! xxxx

Hi, How are you this evening Ellie ? hope you much better xxx

Hopefully she's feeling better and resting up

Started the day off well but started feeling very wobbly & faint late afternoon :( couldn't eat dinner as was gagging again .

B- yoghurt & rhubarb
L- 1 venison burger, 2 dry fried eggs
D- mouthful of turkey
S- porridge

oh poor you, Ellie... it sounds to me as if you could use another day in bed to recover.

Back