Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Well we know that a day in bed is not going to happen but take it easy Ellie and do the bear minimum! Hope you manage a bit more food today. xxx

Very true trudy, my boy was supposed to be picked up today but that looks unlikely with the snow again. Sick of coughing now... My tummy muscles hurt so bad..... Away to jump In a hot bath after my mug of steaming hot coffee

Well that's my boy gone sniff sniff he's only 5 miles along the road though :) whe the father rang this morning and said he would be there shortly I was shocked due to the amount of snow we had... Apparently they had nothing along the road lol he is joining another pony we used to own so he will be made up. The young girl is going to event him so he will have masses of fun. Well free up my time a bit also withough him to ride so I can finish of breaking the 2 youngsters

Cough is bad today... Have asked hubby to get me something on his way home

Poor Ellie :bighug::bighug:lets hope your on the mend tomorrow xxx

Oh hun poor you, its not ending is it. Keep warm, all that cold air will make you cough.

Hubby managed to get sugar free cough syrup and it seems to be doing the trick of breaking it up. I was so shattered last night I feel asleep on the sofa watching the zoo and didn't wake till 11.30.... Missed all my programms & my oatbran. Had a disaster in the kitchen... Burnt hubby's potatoes & the cabbage I very rarely burn anything.... House stinks of burnt cabbage ewww

Ahh you must be on the mend then as you can smell the burnt cabbage!!! LOL - lovely sunny day down south, hope you getting some of the same x

I wouldnt say its nice or not nice lol... cloudy but kinda bright in the same way!! that could be due to the couple of inches of snow we have,

Urgh snow - that is all! xxx

second the snow comment...yuk!

Glad you starting to feel better, cough mixture obv a good un. Where did he get it. Might be worth keeping a bottle for future reference LOL

the bottles a robituson one. he came in from work tonight as said hes going down the road for the weekend now one night i wouldnt have minded but hes not coming back to sunday night leaving me to cope here on my own again.... i really could do with a break as im exhausted

you cant even have a rest over the weekend which I'm so looking forward to. Whatever it is going round it isn't very nice ....... we need some sun Ellie.

We all need some sun xxx

We do that Sidd !

Sunshine would be good, throat feels like its ripped apart with glass, nose streaming, I look a sight. Fed up with coughing and still no appetite .... Only good thing ;)
Today I've had
B- rhubarb & yoghurt
L- ham turkey 2 boiled eggs tomato & cucumber
D- bolognese
S porridge

I'm the opposite Ellie just cannot breath through my nose, coughing fits and feel sick with all the catarrh that's sitting on stomach. Cant taste a thing so off food too :(

Its been a week now since getting this I've had enough fed up of having no energy........

Oh heck you poor people, what horrid times you are having. I really hope all this illness starts to disappear for you soon. Hugs and feel better oxoxoxo

I'm almost 2 weeks from starting feeling full of the cold.... Mouth tastes like poo with all the gunk....when I start a coughing fit I usually vomit as its so deep.

Back