Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Ellie, prolonged fluy symptoms leave you weak. Pineapple rubbed in you mouth the enzymes will make your mouth feel fresh xxx hope today is your turning point xxx

dont think id be able to just rub it in my mouth sidd lol.... nice drop on the scales this morning again.... thats 10.2lbs gone since i started feeling unwell & lost my appetite

wow what a fantastic side effect lol extreme weight loss, the hard way ;)

Gosh that illness sounds just awful - you poor thing and being left on your own...... Love the weight loss - defo a positive side effect!!! x

Blimey hope it stays off too, I can't remember your earlier pages buthave you been to the docs. Maybe its time for something esp as the cough so bad its making you sick....tell him that.

The cough is much better today.... Just that first thing in the morning heave lol my tummy hurts so bad though... Think I've tweaked a muscle with all the coughing ... If I cough sitting down its fine... If I stand up & cough oh ya lol

I think tummy and shoulder muscles suffer loads when we've got coughs. Glad its a bit better, take it easy x

Hi Ellie,

Just catching up with your diary. I hope your feeling better, I've been really ill like you for the past 5 weeks and have coughed so much I have fractured my ribs - please don't ignore any pain in your sides if it carries on. I'm only 32, I thought only old ladies broke bones through coughing! I found Jakemans (black, original) cough sweets helped and soothed my throat and chest but I'm afraid they are loaded with sugar :-/

My symptoms seem to be going round in a cycle, right now I have a really sore throat and banging headache. #fedup

Hope you're feeling better soon. Take it EASY and eat what your body needs, you'll soon make it up when your strong enough.

Kell x

Blimey Ellie it sounds nasty, make sure you get plenty of rest !

Felling better apart from this damn chesty cough and stuffed up head.. Oh Jeeves kel, 5 weeks :eek: my pain is low down so defo a muscle of sorts .... Still not much of an appetite ... Will see how that swings when hubby takes me for the shopping later x

Hope the feeling better lasted hun, I like the jakeman sweets too, honey ones helped me before christmas.

Felling better apart from this damn chesty cough and stuffed up head.. Oh Jeeves kel, 5 weeks :eek: my pain is low down so defo a muscle of sorts .... Still not much of an appetite ... Will see how that swings when hubby takes me for the shopping later x

Just take care, it's my lower ribs that broke.... Also, emergency doctor said don't take anything to suppress your cough as you do need to cough out the nastiness! Jakemans just soothe you x

I used to work as a dispensing assistant in a phamarmacy so know all the tricks ;)

Appetite still curbed... Managed to do the shopping without buying myself any naughties lol

B- rhubarb & ff from frais
L- scrambled eggs, smoked salmon
D- steak
S- porridge

We need something to kill off the bugs xxx Easter was always a time when I was small when we got our first summer frock and cardigan and it was hot lol but girls this time last year we had that mini heat wave, seams forever ago xxx

Def could do with some sun, horrid rain all day today, which means there is wet washing all over the house, smells nice though LOL.

We need something to kill off the bugs xxx Easter was always a time when I was small when we got our first summer frock and cardigan and it was hot lol but girls this time last year we had that mini heat wave, seams forever ago xxx

This year we have snow!!! i may melt if the sun comes out iv not seen it for so long! X

How are you Mrs? fingers crossed your better!

I'm still coughing and feeling s***e plus its bloody snowing! This time last year I was in 21 deg dutch sunshine :)

Back