Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Happy Easter Hun x

house guest left friday.... nice guy but OMG he never ever shut up..... been quite busy here..... shopping & lunch in aberdeen saturday then the biffy clyro Gig on sunday in aberdeen... im bruised all over... getting far too old to be in the middle of the mosh pit haha ..... my son was at the glasgow gig last night... not really his scene but his friend had a spare ticket so i told him him was amazing and he was like yeah whatever mum.... he text me half way through to say it was amazing haha ... asked him if he was in the moshpit but they were seated so called him a gayboy lol

Ha ! love it

Rock and Roll :D

plenty rocking and rolling... i almost lost hubby at one point as i got dragged into the crowd ..... then there was this bloke that kept slamming into me untill i exploded and told him not so politely where to go .... he had a go at me so i said come on then if you think your hard enough to hit a woman...he left pretty swiftly :p

i scare myself LOL... hubby almost popped himself when he looked like he was about to punch me

blimey you have had a time of it. LOL. you go girl xx

My money would have been on you lol xxx

Oh exciting times by the sound of it Elllie - I am back on the bus and ready to get back to TW finally and stick there, no more USA trips, no more excuses and definately no more carbs!!! LOL - hope your feeling better - time to see those menus back on your diary too! xxxxx

Lets see if i can remeber what ive had this week,
Monday
B- rhubarb & yoghurt
L- 3 egg omellette yoghurt
D- chicken
s- porridge

Tuesday
B- rhubarb & yoghurt
L- tuna salad & yoghurt
D- venison sausages done in oinions & gravy, cabbage
S- porridge

Wednesday
B- rhubrab & yoghurt
L- venison burger & 2 dry fried eggs, yoghurt
D- stew
S- mixed spice goji berry mug cake & quark

Thursday
B- rhubarb & yoghurt
L- tuna salad & yoghurt
D- chilli
S- choc mug cake & quark

Last edited:
OMG impressive reading girly!!!! Sorry to hear you have snow again!!! Oh what fun this weather is! xxxxx

wow ellie great looking menu xxx

OMG impressive reading girly!!!! Sorry to hear you have snow again!!! Oh what fun this weather is! xxxxx

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Menus looking good hunni, good to see you back xx

I'm flaming fed up with it... I need to finish painting the newest stables and get the rubber mats down so I can move everyone around before the mare foals when it rains and snows the walls inside get wet grrrr. Rant over... Still being good.... Hubby has left 4 hot cross buns out on the counter .... Why couldn't he just take 2 out the freezer and leave the rest, they are screaming at me so m sitting with my back to them fingers in ears going lalalalalala I'm not listening lol

cover them in washing up liquid and throw them in the bin.....quick xxx

No cos then he will want the blooming things... I'm being strong I don't want them lalalalalalal

No haha... I was good and went to bed..... He has taken 2 to work so just 2 left... I'm praying he decides to come home rather than go see his dad this weekend

Back