Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Step away from the hot cross buns young lady - I hate the things so no bother for me!! LOL - don't spoil that spectacular looking week food wise with yucky carbs!!!! Thinking about my entries for Royal Highland!!!! Still not sure! LOL x

I'm just sitting doing mines, must be mental as I've entered the yearling, 2 year old & the stallion

hubby just rang with bad news... his dads just told him he has cancer :( hes known for a couple of weeks but wanted to tell him personally so now he has to go round and break the news to his sister :/

Ellie sorry to hear your bad news :( an awful situation all round to be in, all you can do is be there for hubby and his dad.

Oh Ellie that is horrible news - bless him - you thought along those lines didn't you? Sending you muchos hugs and positive thoughts....... Poor hubby not an easy task..... Thinking of you all.. x

aw ellie, crap news, so sorry to hear your news luv and hugs to you all xxx

Hugs E. xx

Terrible news xxx

Thanks guys, he's very upbeat about it all and doesn't want us to be upset but its hard knowing there's nothing that can be done and he doesn't have long

friday
B- rhubarb & yoghurt
L- venison burger & 2 dry fried eggs
D- 2 chicken breasts
s- Oatbran porridge

Well I'm pleased to say I didn't succumb to the 2 hot cross buns hiding in the cupboard .... Didn't hear them screaming in there.... Hubby heading home later today so he can deal with the little monsters and I'm still on track..... My weight on Monday morning was 170lbs .... This morning it was 162.6lbs :)

oh yum yum.... hubby just rang hed popped in to a friend of his dads to ask him to keep an eye on him (hes a nurse) and hes given him some of my favourate spicy venison burgers to bring home. great knowing someone that hunts hehe

Lol all I get is pheasent and partridge

And the odd rabb it xxx

mmmmm not had rabbit for ages....mind you it was always hubbys mum that cooked them as i cant stand the smell urghh

Yes taste nice but that smell is special xxx

Thanks :) I'm heading down to my m8s nr Warrington next week for the weekend as I need a good night out ;) not seen them for a year... Last time I was down was the grand national weekend last year. Need to see my godson...he's gotten so big :eek: had planned to go at Xmas but couldn't get time andi still have their presents here lol so really need to stick with it

Oh Ellie I am so sorry about FIL, sending lots of love and best wishes to you and hubby - but huge well done for keeping on track and what a loss for this week.... Stay on the straight and narrow - you will feel so much better if you can xxxxx

Back