Consolidation Ellie's back cruising her way back to target

Taking the train down as its same price as driving, less tiring too lol

Saturday.... Usually my most dangerous day lol

B- rhubarb & yoghurt
L- chilli yoghurt
D- lge venison burger swede & carrot mash
S- oatbran porridge

Wow ellie, great loss. Well done for resisting those buns. Bet your weekend will be great, nice relaxing time

Forgot to say congratulations what a loss xxx when your in the zone Ellie you nail it xxx

I've only just read your bad news, Ellie, I'm very sorry to hear about your father-in-law. You deserve a good night out with what you're going through.

Fantastic loss though, Mrs! That's 7-8 lbs in 5 days? What with Chris as well, there's success in the air again! Woohoo! You'll be slim and lovely just in time to weed the drive in your shorts again xxx

urghhh dnt mention the drive lol.... doesnt look like it will be as bad this year... thats if we ever get good enough weather.... woke up to 4 inches of snow this morning again :(

oh no ellie, the blooming snow has a lot to answer for. yuk!!

Hope the snow didn't push you over the edge and let you give into the demons that lurk!!!!! Keep focusing on that visit to your friends you will get there by hook or by crook! Menus pls!!! Don't forget as I won't stop nagging!! x

Forget your troubles for a few hours recharge your battries have a super duper dukan time xxx

let me think...
Sunday
B- rhubarb & yoghurt
L- bacon & eggs
D- salmon
S- porridge

Monday
B- rhubarb & yoghurt
L- salmon
D- venison sausages with onion gravy, swede & carrot mash, Cabbage
S- porridge

tuesday
B- rhubarb & yoghurt
L- salmon & yoghurt
D-omelette & smoked salmon
S- porridge

Last edited:
Good gal we will be skinny minnies by Highland - entries done this morning - plan to arrive Thurs night leave Sunday! x

Oh does that mean you two finally meet xxx

Oh does that mean you two finally meet xxx this weekend?

Just catching up Ellie, sorry to read the news about your fil :( x

Not this weekend Siddid - show is towards the end of June - can't wait to meet my scottish buddy and have a browse of the food hall!!! LOL!!! x

nom nom

Wednesday,

B- rhubarb & yoghurt
L- scrambled eggs & smoked salmon
D- braised steak, swede & carrot mash
S- banana :/

Thursday, I'm at other house & had dinner out with my son & his gf
B- rhubarb & yoghurt
L- roast beef, yoghurt muffin
D- BBQ chicken & salad

I'm off early on train south to,morrow so hoping I have time for eggs & smoked salmon before I leave, have a yoghurt & ham in my bag & muffins. Will have to play the rest of weekend by ear ;)

Back