Elliptical trainer

Ok I am thinking of getting one of these. It needs to go into my converted loft room which only has a 7ft ceiling so I need one that doesn't lift you too high. I am 5ft3ins so the pedals need to not go up higher than 21inches from the ground.

Also as I have to drag it up 2 flights of stairs, it needs to come in parts where no single part is heavier than 25Kg.

Any recommendations?

Hey just checking in Maynie :) was looking for exercise motivation... you've done so well and your progress from 12-25 mins has been amazing :)

keep up the good work hun x

Day 26 - 20 minutes, prog 2
Day 27 - 20 minutes, prog 2
Day 28 - 20 minutes, prog 2

Haven't had much energy this week! I have extended the hire for a few weeks though.

altl - I definitely think that exercise has helped my weight loss. The elliptical trainer has really built muscles though, so I think it hasn't helped so much with weight loss but has with toning and fitness!

Hey Maynie :)

Well done for keeping up the exercise motivation... if you're lovin' the elliptical would you be better of buying one rather than hiring?...from a financial point of view :)

I still haven't stepped up my exercise at the moment as I'm hoping to get to goal weight and then work on the toning :) I avoid exercise like the plague (i'm working on that one lol :))

hope you're having a good day hun x

Back